Junior .NET Engineer
OUR VISION & STORY
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 2000 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?). At delaware we love keeping up with the latest evolutions in the Microsoft ecosystem.
Are you looking for a (first) professional challenge within IT? Do technologies as C#, ASP.NET MVC, Azure, .NET Core … sound like music in your ears? Have you considered a job in consultancy? In that case, you’re at the right address!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A JUNIOR .NET DEVELOPMENT CONSULTANT
- In September you will start with the delaware academy: an intensive training trajectory up to 1,5 months, given by delaware experts. We have a long tradition of training technical consultants.
- You’ll soon discover that you are not alone. Every day you can rely on good support of and a close collaboration with your colleagues.
- A Junior .NET Engineer does more than development work; you are involved in all phases of a project; analyzing, developing and implementing the IT solutions of tomorrow.
- So you’ll also work in close collaboration with your customers and your colleagues from various disciplines & sectors – so variety is guaranteed.
- Today, we have offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. Regularly you will be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerp... It is highly likely we are implementing a solution in your area right now.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE .NET ENGINEER
- Have you recently completed your bachelor or master degree?
- Are you interested in .NET and/or C#?
- Can you communicate fluently in Dutch (or French) as well as English?
- Do our company values – we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit – appeal to you?
If so, we really need to talk.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
These blogs will give you more insight into how we do things:
- Student no more. Consultant all the more.
- 70 school-leavers experience their first day on the job at Delaware Consulting
- 10 questions you need to ask when applying for a job
So come see us in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.
Send us your CV for screening. If the results are positive, we’ll arrange an initial meeting with you – so that we can explain more about what we actually do and how you could play an important role in it.