ECM Sales Executive
As a Senior Sales Executive ECM at Delaware Consulting the Netherlands, you are responsible for advisory services and the sales of our products in the field of ECM. Enterprise Content Management (ECM) stands for the policy, the processes, methods, and instruments that are used for capturing, managing, saving, storing and distributing documents concerning organisational processes. ECM comprises the management of information in all manifestations (paper, digital, etc.) within an enterprise. Delaware Consulting has the credo “Combining Strengths, Delivering Solutions”, this means that we are looking for a Senior Sales Executive that generates New Business in a Consultative Selling manner.Among others, you will focus on:
- Acquiring new customers, having New Business conversations, signalising opportunities and building up long-term relations.
- Representing Delaware Consulting on different stock markets and congresses.
- Assessing the needs of the customer and translating the business requirements into Information Management solutions.
- Composing, executing, and guarding quotation trajectories, procurements, and SLA trajectories.
- Building up and expanding your network and following market and product developments.
- You have at least finished a higher professional education study (preferably in the technical field)
- You have demonstrable work experience, especially in the field of ECM architecture, ECM-ERP integrations and Information management processes
- You have profound knowledge of (OpenText) ECM and preferably of xECM, supplied with SAP knowledge (ABAP / Netweaver / ERP / CRM / SCM / SRM /PLM) Experience with a project management methodology (like Prince 2, SCRUM or PMP) is a plus
- You are communicatively strong and you function excellently in a team
- You recognize yourself in our values: entrepreneurship, respect, commitment, team spirit and care
- You control Dutch and English both verbally and in writing
What do we offer you?
Higher professional education/academic level of working and thinking.
At least 3 years of demonstrable work experience in an alike function.
You create New Business from your existing network.
Sales is in your blood: you signalise chances and you know how to make it a success.
You are a thoroughbred entrepreneur and you have a pro-active attitude.
You are very strong in communication, not just in the contact with the customer, but also in the internal communication with the team. You are a fully-fledged interlocutor on multiple levels.
You are in possession of driver license B and you are willing to travel!
As SAP and Microsoft Partner, Delaware consulting offers advanced solutions and services to organisations with the goal to achieve a durable and competitive advantage. The activities aim at three pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience. More than 1300 professionals are in service at Delaware Consulting, distributed over 21 offices in Europe, Asia, and America. Delaware Consulting Netherlands is located in Den Bosch and has approximately 80 employees. Because of the focus on New Business and by successfully implementing projects, there is a clear ambition for growth. Numerous titles including Gold Certified Microsoft, SAP Gold, Gold Business Objects and OpenText select partner are achieved thanks to the process-oriented approach, the experience, and the profound technological knowledge.
Working at Delaware means working at an International organisation with a broad product portfolio in the field of SAP and Microsoft. Despite the size of the organisation, Delaware has an informal atmosphere and our colleagues feel part of the Delaware family. Because of the team spirit, the flexibility, the entrepreneurship and the freedom that you receive for taking initiatives, we are able to succeed together!Interested?
Does our story excite you and would you like to have more information about this vacancy or about Delaware Consulting? Then contact: Malou Penners, Recruitment Delaware Netherlands.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +316 42 22 81 22