ECM OpenText Consultant
Data is the new gold, and as an Information Management Consultant you know that better than anyone. You’re excited about providing access to information and managing this information intelligently in order to make structured and unstructured data transparent and accessible. What better place to exercise your passion than at delaware, an OpenText Gold Partner and the market leader in Information Management? At delaware, we fire on all cylinders and are ahead of the pack when it comes to new technology. We combine this with an informal and non-hierarchical company culture that offers plenty of opportunities for personal growth.
As an ECM Consultant, you’re responsible for developing and implementing ECM (Open Text) solutions at client sites. In its focus on new clients, delaware is a project-oriented organisation. You will be involved in the project from the proverbial soup to nuts. At delaware, it’s always about more than technology alone! You understand that customer contact is essential and successfully use your expertise to make proactive suggestions for possible extra functionalities and technological solutions. And needless to say, sharing knowledge is key at all times!
If you’re keen to find out more about our formula for success, be sure to schedule an appointment with one of our professionals.
- You hold at least a Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a technical field)
- You have several years of work experience in a similar role
- You are experienced in one of the following disciplines (and have the drive to learn about the other ones): Open Text Content Server or equivalent applications; SAP Archivelink/xECM, Microsoft Sharepoint/.Net
- Knowledge of and experience with various SAP modules preferred
- Experience with project management methods (including PRINCE2, SCRUM or PMP) preferred
- Businesslike and professional appearance
- Excellent verbal and written command of Dutch and English
- You identify with our values: entrepreneurship, respect, commitment, team spirit and care
Malou Penners, delaware Nederland Recruitment
• Email: email@example.com
• Telephone number: +31 6 82 11 45 19