As an (Extended) ECM Architect, you are responsible for the product development in the field of (x) ECM to make sure that our product and service support meets the latest technologies and the highest attainable level. You, together with the Project Manager, aim at the planning of activities that have to be adjusted in an imple-mentation in order to realise a successful business solution. In this function, you will work closely together with customers to identify opportunities, and with the (x)ECM Consultants to deliver a successful development and implementation project.
- You have at least finished a higher professional education study (preferably in the technical field)
- You have demonstrable work experience, especially in the field of ECM architecture, ECM-ERP integrations and Information management processes
- You have profound knowledge of (OpenText) ECM and preferably of xECM, supplied with SAP knowledge (ABAP / Netweaver / ERP / CRM / SCM / SRM /PLM) Experience with a project management methodology (like Prince 2, SCRUM or PMP) is a plus
- You are communicatively strong and you function excellently in a team
- You recognize yourself in our values: entrepreneurship, respect, commitment, team spirit and care
- You control Dutch and English both verbally and in writing
What do we offer you?
- A work environment with a lot of freedom, where we place the responsibility at the employees themselves and where you have all the needed possibilities for working on your personal development.
- An open and flat company culture, where we work hard with a collegial and ambitious team to make it a success.
- A competitive salary package, proper bonus arrangements, a lease car, a good pension arrangement, and the possibility to join a collective care insurance.
- Delaware regularly organises activities that are attainable for everybody, without obligations.
As SAP and Microsoft Partner, Delaware consulting offers advanced solutions and services to organisations with the goal to achieve a durable and competitive advantage. The activities aim at three pillars: operational excellence, business insights and customer experience. More than 1300 professionals are in service at Delaware Consulting, distributed over 21 offices in Europe, Asia, and America. Delaware Consulting Netherlands is located in Den Bosch and has approximately 80 employees. Because of the focus on New Business and by successfully implementing projects, there is a clear ambition for growth. Numerous titles including Gold Certified Microsoft, SAP Gold, Gold Business Objects and OpenText select partner are achieved thanks to the process-oriented approach, the experience, and the profound technological knowledge.
Working at Delaware means working at an International organisation with a broad product portfolio in the field of SAP and Microsoft. Despite the size of the organisation, Delaware has an informal atmosphere and our colleagues feel part of the Delaware family. Because of the team spirit, the flexibility, the entrepreneurship and the freedom that you receive for taking initiatives, we are able to succeed together!Interested?
Does our story excite you and would you like to have more information about this vacancy or about Delaware Consulting? Then contact: Malou Penners, Recruitment Delaware Netherlands.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone number: +316 42 22 81 22