Architect/Lead Expert - Hybris
As a Hybris Architect, you will be the first point of contact for technical and functional solutions within the project team. You will be the trusted go-to person for clients and junior profiles. Your focus will be on delivering solutions that apply the best business processes to state of the art implementations within given budgets, and help our clients achieve high return on investments. You will either be working out of the Alpharetta, GA office, or traveling to client sites to consult and to implement solutions. Within Delaware consulting you will be responsible for training and coaching junior profiles.
- Start Date: Immeadiately
- Full-time, Senior or Manager level (3+ full cycle Hybris implementations) – no contractors
- Located in Alpharetta, GA
- Available to travel 80 - 100%
- Analyze business needs of client and design solutions
- Configuring, developing and testing Hybris to reflect designed solutions
- Provide user training for implemented solutions
- Supporting users during testing and deployment
- Creation of project documentation
- Mentor junior colleagues
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant Experience, including Hybris
- Minimum of 3 full cycle projects (Analysis, Blueprint, Configuration, Training, Support)
- Strong technical knowledge and client-facing personality
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Self-starter and can work independent as well as in a bigger teams
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in business, engineering, accounting or information systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong Hybris expertise
- Strong JAVA programming as well as functional skills
- Technical SAP skills are a bonus
- Relevant certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-Mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america