Would you like to be part of a team that, by combining industry knowledge and today’s technology, helps businesses move to the next level and achieve their business objectives? SAP HANA-based Enterprise solutions such as SAP S/4 HANA enterprise management, IoT technology such as SAP Leonardo, SAP Fiori, and the latest SAP BO solutions enable our clients to make the leap to new technologies. As an SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Partner of the Year, we also provide ERP in-the- cloud solutions. delaware is a dynamic and fast-growing SAP partner with a rock-solid background and extensive experience and is part of the international delaware organization.
delaware specializes in greenfield SAP projects and in these projects we use the latest technologies. As a Consultant, you’ll be involved in full-cycle implementations from start to finish, where knowledge of and experience with business processes are a requisite. As a delaware Consultant, you will focus on client-specific requirements and help to find solutions based on our best-practice FAST™ template. With the industry innovating at a rapid pace, we need professionals on our team who combine their SAP expertise this with knowledge of business and technology.
How your function as an SAP Senior Consultant Production Planning looks like:
- You are in the lead to drive workshops to gather the information needed for fit-gap analysis or blueprints
- You will analyze business processes and look at (re)design and improvements especially in the area of materials management
- You coordinate, communicate and assign tasks with the team
- You will create functional designs but are also able to validate and provide feedback on designs of others
- You are able to define the bigger picture and make impact on other teams and work streams
- You are able to communicate the impact to the business and other teams
- You will train and explain how the new processes will be managed and executed
- You and your team are able to set up test scripts together with the business and follow up on test execution
- You and your team will provide input with regards to the activities needed for cutover
- Besides these more project related activities you will also be involved in the FAST™ template expansion and you will be seen as the driver for new initiatives and innovation topics
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You hold a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- You have completed several full-cycle (SAP) implementations (preferred)
- You have more than 8 years’ experience in SAP Consultant Production Planning
- You have experience with new technologies such as S/4 HANA, or are willing to learn them
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You have a businesslike and professional appearance
- You have the drive to continue developing and are willing to invest in your growth
- You are willing to travel domestically
- You identify with our core values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
What can we offer you?
At delaware we can offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on innovative projects. Within delaware, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of expertise or beyond and personal development.
Delaware offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Appealing bonus program
- Wide choice in lease car
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation
- Laptop and smartphone
- Expense allowance
If you’d like to find out more about our formula for success, use the apply button and meet one of the delaware professionals.