Would you like to be part of a team that, by combining industry knowledge and today’s technology, helps businesses move to the next level and achieve their business objectives? SAP HANA-based Enterprise solutions such as SAP S/4 HANA enterprise management, IoT technology such as SAP Leonardo, SAP Fiori, and the latest SAP BO solutions enable our clients to make the leap to new technologies. As an SAP S/4 HANA Cloud Partner of the Year, we also provide ERP in-the- cloud solutions. delaware is a dynamic and fast-growing SAP partner with a rock-solid background and extensive experience and is part of the international delaware organization.
delaware specializes in greenfield SAP projects and in these projects we use the latest technologies. As a Consultant, you’ll be involved in full-cycle implementations from start to finish, where knowledge of and experience with business processes are a requisite. As a delaware Consultant, you will focus on client-specific requirements and help to find solutions based on our best-practice FAST™ template. With the industry innovating at a rapid pace, we need professionals on our team who combine their SAP expertise this with knowledge of business and technology.
How your function as a SAP Medior Consultant Plant Maintenance looks like:
- You are in the lead to drive workshops to gather the information needed for fit-gap analysis or blueprints
- You will analyze business processes and look at (re)design and improvements especially in the area of materials management
- You coordinate, communicate and assign tasks with the team
- You will create functional designs but are also able to validate and provide feedback on designs of others
- You are able to define the bigger picture and make impact on other teams and work streams
- You are able to communicate the impact to the business and other teams
- You will train and explain how the new processes will be managed and executed
- You and your team are able to set up test scripts together with the business and follow up on test execution
- You and your team will provide input with regards to the activities needed for cutover
- Besides these more project related activities you will also be involved in the FAST™ template expansion and you will be seen as the driver for new initiatives and innovation topics
Are you the perfect candidate?
- You hold a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- You have completed several full-cycle (SAP) implementations (preferred)
- You have more than 2 years’ experience in SAP Plant Maintenance
- You have experience with new technologies such as S/4 HANA, or are willing to learn them
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Dutch and English
- You have a businesslike and professional appearance
- You have the drive to continue developing and are willing to invest in your growth
- You are willing to travel domestically
- You identify with our core values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
What can we offer you?
At delaware we can offer you a work environment with a focus on your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on innovative projects. Within delaware, we offer our employees a lot of learning opportunities in the area of expertise or beyond and personal development.
delaware offers excellent employee benefits, including:
- Appealing bonus program
- Wide choice in lease car
- Pension scheme set up on your personal situation
- Laptop and smartphone
- Expense allowance
If you’d like to find out more about our formula for success, use the apply button and meet one of the delaware professionals.