Admin OfficerApply now!
For our growing office in Kuala Lumpur we are looking for an energetic, hands-on, “getting things done” person, who will help with the support activities of a young and growing team. You will be the key person to make sure things work behind the scenes while our team is focused on growing our business. Key responsibilities will include:
- Take care of our office – that is a comfortable place to work every day with food, drinks, stationaries available as needed
- Help to organize local events for sales and marketing or other purposes.
- Be our travel coordinator: manage our company apartment in KL and help to plan travel for our colleagues coming in and out of Malaysia
- Help our project work with administrative tasks – managing incoming and outgoing documents and correspondence with clients. Be the owner for local document filing.
- Be local support person for our remote finance team: scan, save, and store incoming invoices; print and send-out outgoing ones. Collect and check local employee expenses in hard-copy.
- Be local support person for our remote HR team: coordinate interviews or trainings locally, execute activities that requiring physical presence and onboard employees into the company administratively
- Handling the Employment Passes
If this is you, then we’re interested in getting to know you better:
- You are a person who gets things done, you are a DOER and you are comfortable to work in a fast changing and dynamic environment.
- You feel at home to work across and support multiple different areas: finance, HR, office management and local projects.
- You do not shy away from administrative tasks, but when needed can make the decision.
- You have successfully worked in a team and have good communication skills. You’re creative, pro-active, and independent. You are willing to go the extra-mile when needed.
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- You have at least a few years of relevant experience in similar roles or tasks as listed for your function. You have an excellent communication skills and you are comfortable with talking to different people across different countries and cultures.
- Being part of a small but dynamically growing IT company in Malaysia, with a strong international background.
- Opportunity to develop and grow into other roles as the company is growing.
- A unique company culture with attention for a good work/life balance
- A flat organization with short lines of communication.
- A competitive salary package
Additional note to applicants
- Only candidates with profiles and CV’s matching job requirements will be considered and contacted for interviews. In case you do not receive any response from us within four weeks of your application it means that your application was not considered. Due to the high number of application we receive we cannot entertain each individual follow-up.
- Processing of applications will start approximately two weeks after job posting date. Selection process is expected to take another two to four weeks.