An organization does not exist for, but by the means of its people. Companies realize this all too well, but concrete actions to professionalize their HR policies often remain undone by the huge amount of daily tasks. We will gladly change that. Our mission is to support HR departments and management in the transformation of HR processes and the implementation of state-of-the-art applications to dramatically reduce the workload.
Our experts from the Human Capital unit assist customers in creating HR solutions that fully meet the needs and expectations of organizations. As a SuccessFactors Consultant you are responsible for the analysis of the customer’s needs and processes. Additionally, you configure and implement the SuccessFactors solution in order to support these HR processes. And this within a wide range of HR sub-domains such as recruiting, learning, performance, compensation etc. The wider you can go in terms of processes, the better.
To choose for this position within Delaware Consulting is to choose for a challenging opportunity within a healthy and stable environment. Projects in various sectors come down to you, at home or abroad. Entrepreneurship is in our DNA, and it is strongly encouraged by our culture where initiative and commitment are key.
- You have an in depth knowledge of HR processes (recruitment, talent, comp&ben ...)
- You have at least 4 years of experience in HR automation (SAAS or ERP), preferably SuccessFactors
- You are willing to do occasional assignments abroad
- You have strong communication skills and you’re fluent in Dutch, French and English
- You are willing to do projects throughout Belgium
- You recognize you in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful company
- A unique corporate culture
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- A competitive salary package including a company
Check out following Delaware Consulting sites: