Information Management Design Consultant
Information is the new gold. But the huge mass of information is now creating a new problem: how can you make the ever-growing mountain of data accessible in a user-friendly manner? That’s why we need you! You’ll develop the logical, graphical layer that enables employees to find the right information quickly and easily.
We – delaware – already have a considerable amount of information management talent on board, but we’re looking for someone who can custom-package all of that up nicely for our clients. And where better to do that than with the fastest-growing information management specialist in the Benelux region!
- But you won’t only be working on design! You’ll spend just as much time on the concrete implementation and development of the solutions we build for our clients. In other words, you’re also enough of a techie to configure the system.
- Information and data is often contained in many widely differing systems. Hence, you’re also familiar with web services and with interlinking various tools.
- If you’ve already had a taste of object-oriented languages or document generation then that would definitely be an advantage, and if you’ve also had some contact with AngularJS then we’ll even be slightly impressed!
- You have insight into complex architectures. Needless to say, you don’t need to be able to implement SAP or suchlike yourself, but it’s pretty important that you have a clear picture of how an ERP system works.
- At the same time, you’re still a real consultant: you can convincingly present and explain your design and concept plans to your customers in a way that they can understand.
Does the profile below describe you? Contact us!
- You have 3 to 5 years’ relevant experience.
- You’re analytical and always work methodically. For you, user-friendliness is the top priority; the creative aspect takes second place to convenience.
- You combine a pragmatic, problem-solving approach with the determination to create the best possible solution.
- You have broad technical knowledge and an interest in Enterprise Information Management.
- As a consultant you naturally have good communication skills, are easy to talk to, proactive in suggesting solutions for customers, hands-on, focused on as successful an implementation as possible, and are always ready for action.
- You are able to work autonomously but function equally well as part of a team.
- You can communicate easily in Dutch, French and English.
- You’re willing to work on projects throughout the whole of Belgium. Some of our projects are international so you will occasionally be required to visit customers abroad.
Information management is evolving all the time and continually gaining in importance. Climbing aboard now assures you not only of plenty of variety, but also of a well-filled order book. So you can take our word for it that you won’t be bored.
Besides that, delaware is a great place to work. What do we offer you?
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities.
- A coach who will help you shape your own career.
- A bright future within a solid company: delaware employs more than 800 people in Belgium (plus hundreds more abroad) and we’re growing all the time.
- Plenty of career prospects.
- You’ll discover that we have an attractive company culture with regular team meetings and team-building activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And needless to say, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
Tell us why you’d be a terrific addition to our team and apply now!
Keen to know more?
Take a look at our website