Keep a sharp eye on the GDPR - There’s a new sheriff in town
How will this affect you? Check our Q4 Newsletter to stay on top of the curve, which provides insight into all major and minor enhancements within SuccessFactors. Until then, here’s a quick summary of privacy changes:
• Your emloyees will have the right to see their information files.
• Employees who leave the organization may request a hard delete of their personal data.
• Data Blocking may be requested, making an employee’s record inaccessible after an agreed upon cutoff point.
• Job applicants now have the option to give their consent, allowing their personal data to be filed for future use.
• The system will now log any Important Data being read, as well as any changes to records.