Supply Chain Consultant for Cloud Solutions
OUR VISION & STORY
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 1,700 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?).
Your potential new colleagues are happy when they see how these insights help steer customers’ operational activities within a structured ERP solution. Just like them, you’ll take pride in recognizing how delaware’s implementations of SAP Business ByDesign allow our customers to focus on what matters – making them unique within their given market.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANT IMPLEMENTING CLOUD SOLUTIONS?
- Typically most assignments fall between 8 – 12 weeks, each project is as unique as the delaware team tasked to tackle it.
- Together with the customer you will find the best solutions to cover their end-to-end operational processes, like supply chain, procurement, planning, sales, production processes.
- Usually you first setup a prototype of the customers’ key processes in the SAP Business ByDesign system. After you help the users get the most out of their new environment, by supporting them through the different phases of the implementation (testing, data migration, training) up until the go-live and once live you provide after-care support.
- Unique to SAP ByDesign implementations is that compared to classic SAP solutions (1) implementations can be done quickly; (2) customers are mid-size companies and no large enterprises; (3) consultants can focus on a functional end-to-end setup instead of technical setup; and (4) follow a fit-to-standard approach.
- Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A SUPPLY CHAIN CONSULTANT IMPLEMENTING BY DESIGN?
If you fit the following bill, let’s arrange a meeting to discuss our future together! . Let’s see if you’re the right fit for the job we’re offering:
- We’d like someone with over a year’s worth of experience in implementing ERP solutions in a supply chain module (SD/MM/PP).
- An overwhelming and potentially superhuman interest in end-to-end ERP scenarios and their impact on operations and supply chain.
- Sure, you can speak Tech. But can you translate it? We need those who feel comfortable explaining ERP processes in business language.
- Strong personal values that coincide with our solid company values? (Are you a good person?)
- Excellent communication skills, regardless of whether your audience is customer, colleague or machine?
- Flexibility in regard to working location? (Our jobs can take us anywhere - from one of our offices to those of our clients)
- A professional’s way with Dutch and English? (French gives you an added advantage.)
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
In our industry, an award is worth a thousand words. For those who do what we do, being included on this list of SAP Pinnacle Award winners is comparable to winning an Oscar. We have been called pioneers in implementing SAP Cloud ERP solutions, and we strive to maintain a leading edge within the field.
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.