Consultant - SAP Netweaver (LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES!)
In this position, you will be using your existing skills on SAP projects and have the opportunities to learn new “hot in the market” technologies. You will perform hands-on work on multiple projects for clients. You will be working out of our Alpharetta office and traveling to client sites when necessary. You will be sharing your knowledge with Junior profiles and other colleagues.
- Start Date: Immeadiately
- Full-time, (near) Senior level (5+ years of SAP design) - no contractors
- Location in Alpharetta, GA
- Available to travel 50 - 100% of the time (Domestic and International)
- Fast learner, eager to learn and share knowledge
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Mentor junior colleagues
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant SAP Netweaver experience
- Strong java developing skills
- Strong technical knowledge and client-facing personality
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Self-starter and can work independent as well as in a bigger teams
- Ability to multi-task effectively and be comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment without close guidance or supervision
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in computer science
Desired Skills and Expirence
- Exposure to OpenText products, functional SAP modules or Hybris is a bonus.
- Experience with CRM, SAP Workflow, HANA or FIORI is a bonus.
- Experience with mobile applications is a bonus.
- SAP or OpenText certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-Mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america