(Senior) .NET Consultant
As (senior) .NET consultant you take the technical lead in medium and large-scale development projects. You make accurate estimations about the deliverables and you communicate these clearly with the technical and non-technical stakeholders. You actively take part in designing the technical architecture in line with best practices. You are responsible for testing, debugging and high-quality documentation. As an experienced consultant you are able to manage your own work efficiently and to coach your less experienced colleagues.
- You have 5+ of experience with MS .NET technologies and with designing and developing web applications
- You have experience with C#, ASP .NET, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, MsSQL
- Knowledge of CMS systems (Sitecore, Adam Software…) is a plus
- You have experience with software development methodologies such as SCRUM
- You have strong communication skills and you speak English fluently
- You are willing to work on projects internationally
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization
- A unique company culture
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package + bonus + cafeteria
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company.
We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
We are waiting for your CV!