Consultant – SAP Vendor Invoice Management by OpenText ("VIM")
As a VIM Consultant, you will be part of the SAP/OpenText team. You will have diverse functions on both our project and AMS teams. You will be the trusted go-to person for clients and will have the opportunities to coach junior profiles and getting coached by senior profiles at the same time. Your focus will be on delivering solutions that apply the best business processes, and help our clients achieve high return on investments. You will be working out of the Alpharetta office and traveling to client sites to consult and to implement solutions.
- Start Date: Immeadiately
- Full-time, mid-level (1 full cycle project or 2 years of VIM helpdesk work) - no contracts
- Location in Alpharetta, GA (relocation will be required)
- Available to travel 10 - 100% of the time, depending on projects (Domestic and International)
- Analyze business needs of client and design solutions
- Configuring and testing SAP and OpenText systems to reflect designed solutions
- Provide user training for implemented solutions
- Supporting users during testing and deployment
- Creation of project documentation
- Coordinate with customers in a professional and timely manner
Minimum Skills and Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of relevant SAP VIM by OpenText Experience
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Strong problem solving skills
- Recognize the critical elements of complex application problems, develop and evaluate data, determine solutions, and make logical recommendations
- Eager to learn and share knowledge
- Self-starter and can work independent as well as in a bigger teams
- College Degree (Bachelor or Master), preferably in business, engineering, accounting or information systems
Desired Skills and Experience
- Exposure to multiple OpenText products or SAP modules is a bonus.
- Experience in all cycles of projects (Analysis, Blueprint, Configuration, Training, Support)
- SAP technical knowledge is a bonus (ABAP, Debugging,…).
- SAP or OpenText certifications are a bonus.
Why Delaware Consulting?
Working at Delaware Consulting means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
- Linda Drinkard
- E-Mail: Linda.Drinkard@delawareconsulting.com
- LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/delaware-consulting-north-america