Digital Project Manager
OUR VISION & OUR STORY
Can you guess the first thing that springs to our minds when we at delaware | digital get out of bed in the morning? Is it coffee?
Close call, but think again. The word you’re looking for is customer. We’re customer obsessed, and proud of it. If you don’t believe us, ask one of the 600 colleagues who received a sticker with that exact label at one of our delaware events. Our obsession goes beyond focusing on our own customers - we think about their customers, too. So when you join delaware, you’ll help us in our efforts to disclose moments (that’s our motto, by the way) by planning multiple steps ahead, predicting and measuring everything that is required to get to the very heart of the customer’s needs.
To help us achieve these customer-oriented goals, we’re looking for a project manager who is keen to tackle challenging digital projects! Could that be you?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER?
We offer you a very challenging, yet rewarding job, with lots of responsibility within a great company. Let’s see what you’ll be doing on a daily basis:
- As a digital project manager, you’ll plunge into a project and won’t re-emerge until it’s finished. From the analysis phase until completion, you’re committed to a strong relationship with the customer. That means you’ll spend a lot of time onsite with the customer. After all, maintaining a professional relationship is easier when you regularly meet face-to-face.
- Planning is instrumental for meeting project deadlines, which is why you’ll need to keep a close eye on the available resources, the budget and the estimated timing.
- You are the linchpin connecting all project components – from design to development and from architecture to the integration process. You’re the one who assigns the different building blocks to the right ‘Bob the Builder’ in your team. Without a doubt, that gives you a pivotal role in any large-scale web project.
- You bridge the gaps between the customer and the project team, managing both your delaware colleagues and their counterparts within the customer organization.
- As for any issues that may occur during a project, you and your colleagues will take a proactive stance and tackle the problem, without ever losing sight of the customer’s objective.
- You’ll be working on a very wide and diverse variety of projects in every conceivable industry, ranging in scale from 150 to 1,500 man-days. Some of those projects you will manage on your own, while for others, you’ll work as part of a management team.
- Both towards your team and towards the customer, you have no problem with clearly communicating the well-considered decisions you’ve made.
- Your main focus will be on digital web and marketing projects.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER?
Below you’ll find our wish list for the ideal candidate. Let’s see how many of the boxes you can check:
- Do you have at least 3 years of experience in managing medium-sized web and marketing projects?
- Are you what we like to call a ‘digital native’, understanding digital and marketing technologies such as Sitecore, Episerver, Hubspot and Google suite?
- Within a digital context, are you familiar with defining concepts, wire-framing, design, user stories, development and go-live?
- From a marketing point of view, do you understand concepts related to analytics, SEO, advertising, email marketing and personalization?
- Have agile and scrum methodologies become second nature to you? Thanks to your experience and maturity you know which project management system will work best.
- Do we expect you to be a creative genius or a geeky techie? No, don’t worry: the people in your team already are. You do fully understand the many different facets of the project – design, development, UX or architecture.
- Would you say that your broad scope of experience transcends the various digital and omnichannel technologies? Can you quickly immerse yourself in your customer’s reality, irrespective of the industry and their focus (B2B or B2C)?
- Can you express yourself equally well in Dutch and in English? Knowledge of French is a plus!
- And last but not least, do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
Were you able to say ‘yes’ to the majority of these questions? Even if you’re only able to check some of the boxes, we’d still love to hear from you.
We’ll be waiting for you in our offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
delaware I digital, a part of delaware, is a boutique company for the digital era. Our digital consultants have highly qualified services to strategize digital growth for companies across industries and turn them into actionable, future-proof digital tracks.
Are you keen to help us grow our Digital Marketing team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!