SAP (e)WM Consultant
As SAP (e)WM Consultant you will take the functional lead on implementations of the SAP (e)WM module. On these projects you are involved from A to Z. This means you are responsible for the functional specifications, process (re)design, configuration, testing, the training of end-users, client contacts, scope changes, etc. Therefore you are not only responsible for the functional side, but you will also have project responsibilities.
You will be part of a team of SAP (e)WM experts, as a result teamwork and sharing knowledge are essential. Several trainings and knowledge sharing sessions are available. Also you have the opportunity to deepen you knowledge in SAP (e)WM and/or SAP TM (Transportation Management). As a consultant you will be involved in the coaching of your Junior Colleagues.
Projects are national (80%) and international (20%) and vary from full scope implementations of 2 years, to smaller projects of 6 months. Your personal mobility is taken into account when being assigned to a project.
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a SAP (e)WM Consultant or 5 years as a SAP (e)WM Key-User
- You have the drive to take a leading role on SAP (e)WM implementations
- You are client centered and feel comfortable being the first contact of our customers
- You have strong communication skills and speak fluent English and Dutch or French
- You recognize yourself in our values: entrepreneurship, respect, care, team spirit and commitment
- The opportunity to develop SAP (e)WM and/or SAP TM knowledge
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization
- A unique company culture
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, including a company car
Check out following Delaware Consulting sites: