OUR VISION & OUR STORY
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we have our feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, our customers depend on us to skillfully guide them through the transition of their procurement processes to S4/HANA in the cloud.
YOUR ROLE AT DELAWARE
- You see SAP MM as a means to optimize our customers’ processes, from procurement to planning & control and from inventory management to invoicing.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- SAP MM doesn’t stand alone. Instead, you collaborate closely with various colleagues in one big team. This brings you into contact with SAP FICO, SD, PP and (e)WM, giving you excellent insight into the bigger picture and helping you to learn plenty of new things.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- delaware SAP MM consultants are active in a broad range of sectors, from chemicals to heavy industry and even the food sector.
- Needless to say, you make a point of staying up to date on any new developments relating to SAP MM, the cloud and IT in general.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Being a seasoned SAP MM expert with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Finding your way around Ariba is a big advantage
- Being a team player who spontaneously takes colleagues under your wings and coaches them as necessary? If so, read on!
- You don’t mind traveling
- You are well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature
- Fluency in English
- German is an advantage
- Our company values appeal to you: care, commitment, entrepreneurship, respect, and team spirit
- Being involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects.
- A unique company culture with attention for a good work/life balance
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, yearly bonus, and a company car
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.