OUR VISION & OUR STORY
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. Nevertheless, we have our feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, our customers depend on us to skillfully guide them through the transition of their procurement processes to S/4HANA in the cloud.
YOUR ROLE AT DELAWARE
- You see SAP PP as a means to optimize our customers’ processes, from the E2E tasks of a SAP production planning functional specialist to the actual implementation of SAP PP/MM/SD and financial planning.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- SAP PP doesn’t stand alone. Instead, you collaborate closely with various colleagues in one big team. This brings you into contact with SAP MM, FICO, SD, PP and (e)WM, giving you excellent insight into the bigger picture and helping you to learn plenty of new things.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- delaware SAP PP consultants are active in a broad range of sectors, from chemicals to heavy industry and even the food sector.
- Needless to say, you make a point of staying up to date on any new developments relating to SAP PP, the cloud and IT in general.
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- Being a seasoned SAP PP expert with at least 5 years of experience
- Experience with delivering E2E projects
- Experience with the following processes: MTS, MTO, serialization & tracking, Kanban, rework & and repair, etc
- Your internal clock has started tickin’ as 2025 is approaching? Don’t worry, we are already on board with S/4HANA. But if you want to dream bigger, it’s all the better for us — we can also take you to the clouds with our proficiency in S/4HANA Cloud. If you have experience with either, we would love to have you all the more!
- When we say detailed scheduling, you match it to SAP immediately? If you have worked with SAP/SD before, you will have a very easy and smooth transition, when fitting into our current PP project.
- You enjoy being a team player who spontaneously takes colleagues under their wings and coaches them as necessary? If so, read on!
- You don’t mind traveling
- You are well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature
- Fluency in English
- German or French is an advantage
- Our company values appeal to you: care, commitment, entrepreneurship, respect, and team spirit
- Being involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects.
- A unique company culture with attention for a good work/life balance
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, yearly bonus, and a company car
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.