OUR VISION & OUR STORY
Becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel.
YOUR ROLE AT DELAWARE
As an IT Infrastructure Consultant, you will be the driver of our infrastructure projects. Your role is to help ensure the success of our end-to-end processes as you will be a key participant from the point of drafting project roadmaps, through development and successful implementation, till providing the supporting activities to our customers.
- Ensuring the achievement of project deliverables according to the planned milestones
- Flagging risks & issues to the project management
- Ensuring that the defined project methodology is observed
- Understand impact of change on groups and individuals and manage expectations accordingly
- Maintaining technical (operational) documentation on current information systems
- Creating process and domain object models
- Overviewing problem domain & ensuring consistency across domains
- Ensuring proper administration of virtualization systems and server equipment of our customers
- Ensuring proper administration of physical and virtual servers of our customers
- Participating in the development of technical requirements for information systems and services
- Seeking improvement opportunities within the project and flagging it to project management
- Developing test scripts and coordinating test data creation
- Working together with the technical team and the architects in order to define and deliver solutions that meet (or exceed!) the expectations of our customers
- Traveling to the site of the customer (Belgium, France, Germany, etc). when necessary
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
5 + years of experience in workplace administration
- 3 + years in MS SCCMand MS Active Directory administration
- 3 + years in WSUS maintenance
- Skills of working with MS Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012R2 / 2016;
- Knowledge of the principles of network protocols (http, ftp, tfpt, dns, sip, smtp, imap, dhcp, etc.);
- Knowledge of MS Windows Server 2008R2 / 2012R2 server services: DNS, DHCP, IIS, WDS, WSUS, DFS, RDS;
- Experience in developing scripts VBScript, PowerShell;
- Experience in implementing and supporting cluster systems (file servers, Exchange); Background of operating system migration projects WinXP to Win 7, Win 7 to Win 10 and etc.
- Microsoft certification (AD, Exchange, System Center. DFS).
- ITIL foundation Certification
- Being involved in a wide range of international projects
- A unique company culture, transparency, relaxed atmosphere, with attention for a good work/life balance
- Support for personal development
- An attractive salary package and a yearly bonus
Working at delaware means working with professionals that are highly talented, who share a common commitment to innovation and creativity and work together in a dynamic, stimulating, and rewarding environment, by recognizing the extraordinary talent each employee contributes to the overall success of the company. We offer a competitive salary package including full benefits. If you are a top performer who is dedicated to the industry and looking for a unique work environment, this is the place for you!
If this sounds like you and what you are looking for, then we would love to meet you! Drop us your CV. We’ll quickly invite you in for a chat.