Finding, developing and empowering your company’s human capital is more important than ever – and the key to doing so taps into the digital transformation to challenge current processes, achieve a global reach and integrate a wide range of HR technologies in use.
In a digitizing world, human skills are often considered just the icing on the cake. This is a misconception, however – talent management continues to be one of the business world’s biggest challenges. While efficiency-boosting HR tools sufficed in the past, current trends render them increasingly obsolete. What’s needed today is an end-to-end, comprehensive workforce overview that resonates with your entire corporate strategy.
Digital transformation challenges every aspect of doing business. Many of the new business structures and models address technology, but soft skills are as crucial as ever – if not more so. Staying relevant hinges on integrating the digital and the human, transforming digital HR challenges into opportunities by choosing the right tools for sustainable growth.
Tools that only boost HR efficiency are no longer sufficient. Thriving in the digital age means implementing a system that transforms your talent strategies in line with your organizational blueprint – for greater growth, efficiency, productivity and profit.
A global system of records, SuccessFactors consolidates your existing HR solutions into a single, global system for all personnel-related data. It’s the ideal engine for analysis and the support of HR processes such as compensation and benefits, performance and goal-setting and learning management. By providing clear insights into your company’s workforce, SuccessFactors helps you bridge the gap between strategy and execution.
World-class technology at your own pace
SuccessFactors comprises 8 cloud-based engagement-boosting, efficiency-driving modules that can be implemented as needed and at your own pace. The tool delivers sustainable competitive advantages, improving executive insight and decision-making and align human capital investments with your company’s strategy by:
• Assisting you in defining the workforce you need to achieve your long-term business goals.
• Enabling you to gather detailed employee performance information for enhanced goal-setting.
• Supporting your recruitment activity to help you retain talent and reward excellence.
• Helping you put the right people in the right roles, contributing to successful business execution.
• Offering robust analytics that combine talent and business data.
Why delaware is your ideal HR transformation partner
• Our approach is modular, tiered and tailored exactly to your needs
• We work closely with your team to ensure the most impactful results
• Our expertise in corporate HR processes and human capital management covers a wide range of industries