Unit Manager Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
OUR VISION & STORY
The days of traditional CRM implementations are over! We’re now building full stack Microsoft solutions that recombine innovative concepts like Project Service Automation (PSA), Field services, PowerApps, IoT, PowerBI, chatbots, HoloLens applications and so much more!
Are you ready to take the wheel of your Customer Engagement battle ship?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A UNIT MANAGER MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 CRM?
As Unit Manager or Solution Lead (the way we call it in our internal vocab) you greatest challenges are:
- Defining the go-to-market strategy, considering industries, verticals, IP and more...
- Facilitating the growth of your solution (and delaware as a whole)
- Positioning your team as a deliverer of long-term solutions
More concrete, this means…
- You have P&L responsibility
- You define the priorities in knowledge management, oversee the pre-sales activities and keep an eye on the quality assurance of all project deliveries
- Occasionally, you take part in steerco’s.
- Of course, you stay fully on top of the new evolutions within the Microsoft ecosystem
- You lead by example, meaning that you’re a great colleague to every delaware colleague, actively engaging in the extra-curricular activities of delaware (like presenting at the ‘Inspiration Events’ delaware regularly hosts for its customers) and more.
Your right hand is the Team Lead (someone who co-manages the team, be it more from a people’s viewpoint). The team of 20 members consist of analysts, consultants and senior consultants, all experts in the various fields of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement. You are supported by dedicated sales. And you and your team are definitely not alone! You are part a the bigger Dynamics 365 domain, totalling 100+ consultants.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE UNIT MANAGER MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 CRM?
- Do you know CRM solutions inside out?
- Do you have a (first) management experience?
- Are you someone who can instill a sense of enthusiasm for what we do within the team?
- Are you an excellent project & program manager? A stress resistant organizer?
- Do you have experience with pre-sales and account management?
- Can you formulate a consistent vision on the CRM landscape and the overall digital transformation trends?
- Do you like working in a flat, networked organization?
- Do you communicate fluently in English and Dutch or French?
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.