Are you keen to become part of one of Belgium’s biggest SharePoint teams?
As SharePoint Developer you’ll be a member of the ‘MS Office Productivity’ team that works with the very latest technologies such as SharePoint 2016, Office 365 and Azure. You’ll develop end-to-end solutions for our customers and put your knowledge and experience to good use to further enrich our SharePoint center of expertise.
- As consultant you’re involved right from the start (the blueprinting phase), continuing through the implementation until after the go-live. This guarantees you a very varied role.
- You configure the systems and develop new functionalities for our customers, who range from SMEs to multinationals in a broad spectrum of industries, both nationally and internationally.
- If you’re interested, you can also contribute to international projects based either close to home (Netherlands, Luxembourg, France, …) or in one of Delaware’s markets further afield (USA, …).
- We always work on projects in close cooperation with our customers so you’ll often be working client-side.
- The rest of the time, you’re welcome to work out of one of our offices in Antwerp, Ghent, Kortrijk and/or Waver.
- As consultant you’re also intensively involved in the presales process; you help to define the possible solutions, prepare workload estimations and support your sales colleagues when presenting proposals to customers.
- In addition, you mentor less experienced colleagues and participate in our sessions related to knowledge sharing and strategic direction. In other words, you help to map out our future path for MS Office Productivity.
Does the profile below describe you? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- MS SharePoint and Office 365 hold few – if any – secrets for you.
- A good understanding of infrastructure is a bonus.
- You’ve ideally gained some previous experience with one or more of the following tools: Nintex, ShareGate, BPA.
- You’re a source of help and guidance for less experienced colleagues.
- Based on your knowledge and experience, you continuously focus on high-quality project completion and are quick to win our customers’ trust.
- You are fluent in at least one of the primary national languages (Dutch or French) plus English. You have at least basic proficiency in the other national language.
- You’re mobile within Belgium.
The Delaware family is striving for further growth. What do we offer you?
- The chance to gain a much deeper understanding of Office 365, SharePoint and Azure.
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities.
- A coach who will help you shape your own career.
- A bright future within a solid company: Delaware Consulting employs more than 800 people in Belgium (plus hundreds more abroad) and we’re growing all the time.
- Plenty of career prospects.
- You’ll discover that we have a dynamic company culture with regular team meetings and team-building activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And last but not least, a competitive salary and benefits package.
Tell us why you’d be a terrific addition to our team and apply now!
Keen to know more?
Take a look at our operational excellence pages.