Senior JAVA Developer
As a Senior Java Developer on e-Commerce Projects you will be part of the delaware Digital team. A team of software engineers, functional analysts, visual designers and digital marketeers, who take on complex e-Commerce multichannel projects from conception phase until the finally delivery, and support.
You provide technical expertise on end-to-end projects. You are the cornerstone in translating functional requirements to a technical solution. Together with your colleagues you determine the technological architecture. Other responsibilities include coding, unit and integration testing, implementing test cases, quality review, … You combine high level analytical thinking with a hands-on mentality. You have a the capacity to solve problems.
The main technology you will be working with is Hybris. Hybris is a platform of services that offers all functionality to build multichannel e-Commerce websites (front- and backend) and also includes a set of tools to manage the underlying data. Think of catalogues, WCMS, search functionalities, shopping cart, workflow, integration with back-end platform and payment providers. Hybris is a Java platform, based on the SPRING Framework.
- Four or more years of experience with Java and Web Development, including Java, Spring, ORM, Rest, Tomcat, Ant, Maven, Git, …
- Good knowledge of modern software development best practices, design patterns, …
- Experience with writing unit/integration tests
- Open to learning new technologies
- Knowledge of SQL, DBMS
- Have a problem-solving mindset
- Strong opinion on quality of the code and overall solution
- Strong interest in e-Commerce and cross-channel platforms
- Good communication skills
- You speak Dutch or French and English fluently
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- Focus on high quality, integrated omni-channel solutions
- Work in an agile environment
- Work in a technological diverse environment, with a lot of in-house experience to fall back on
- Work with a leading-edge e-Commerce platform, built on industry standards
- Intensive training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, including a company car
Check out following delaware sites: