SAP MM Consultant
Your functionYou play a crucial client-facing consulting role that requires fair functional knowledge of the business processes. You interact with clients to understand their requirements, and help define solutions to address the client’s needs. You help in customizing the systems with proper testing and attention to quality. You are open to travel locally and internationally.
If this is you, then we’re interested in getting to know you better:
- You have what it takes to be a great consultant: you’re dynamic, good with customers, flexible, you have a nose for entrepreneurship and new innovative technologies. You are keen to understand business challenges of our clients and provide high value solutions to them.
- You have successfully worked in a team and have good communication skills. You’re creative, pro-active, independent, and have strong analytical skills. You are willing to go the extra-mile when needed.
- You are willing to work on national and international projects, and are willing to travel within the Asia-Pacific region.
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- You are well rounded in the following aspects of your role:
- You come with at least 4 years of experience in SAP functional MM module
- You have been part of at least one full lifecycle SAP project implementations or have supported SAP in production
- Work at an SAP Gold Partner with the cutting edge of technology, a global organization on local, regional and global projects. Wide career growth opportunities and continuous training and development.
- Experience excitement of start-up role with an expanding organization.
- We have flat organization with short lines of communication. We are flexible and committed.
- And of course, a competitive salary package that grows with you!
Additional note to applicants
Only candidates with profiles and CV’s matching job requirements will be considered and contacted for interviews. In case you do not receive any response from us within four weeks of your application it means that your application was not considered. Due to the high number of application we receive we cannot entertain each individual follow-up.
Processing of applications will start approximately two weeks after job posting date. Selection process is expected to take another two to four weeks.