SAP MII Consultant
The future is already here and you can help to shape it. With the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) you can start building tomorrow’s world, today! IIoT connects machines, people and processes together to form a single, intelligent whole which enables continuous improvements to quality control and efficiency. The result? Companies become smarter and save time and money.
IIoT is facilitated by SAP Manufacturing Integration & Intelligence (MII), and this is your opportunity to work with that as a consultant on a daily basis. Are you keen to help companies navigate their way into the future? If so, you should definitely read on!
The life of the SAP MII Consultant
- As SAP MII Consultant you will be working for a very wide diversity of companies across a broad range of industries. IIoT currently offers so many opportunities that you’re guaranteed of a very varied project portfolio.
- You work with clients to capture data from as many sources as possible, for which you then use MII to set up smart control – not only of individual machines, but also of complete production lines.
- Thanks to your SAP MII implementations, companies can compare different production units, rapidly identify anomalies, gain insight into and subsequently optimize their energy consumption, set up predictive maintenance, continuously monitor production efficiency from a single version of the truth (the cockpit), and much more.
- Your approach is based on the three key elements of MII: 1) Shop for Cockpit (the ERP interface), 2) the data capture from PLC to MII and, 3) the control of machinery. Via OPC/PCO you ensure that the mapping can be done between all components and systems.
- As a consultant you’re involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish (the documentation, trainings, ‘go live’ and support phase), so literally from A to Z. This guarantees you a very varied role.
- Needless to say, you keep a close eye on the most recent evolutions in this rapidly changing domain.
- S/4Hana is of course always the starting point for you, as the SAP consultant of tomorrow.
- As the MII expert you form part of Delaware’s ‘Production & Planning’ team. Our projects and our customers are located throughout the whole of Belgium and in every industry, plus there are also international opportunities. In other words, there will be plenty of variety.
Can you tick off most of the points on the list below? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- You have hands-on experience with SAP MII: you’ve already completed several MII projects as a consultant or you’re a business analyst with at least 3 years’ MII experience.
- You’re strong on the functional side of things: you can translate the functional aspects into technical specifications effortlessly.
- Other assets on your CV include knowledge of SAP ME, SAP PCO and OPC and concepts such as Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE).
- If you have previous experience with PLC control or an engineering background, that can definitely come in useful in this job!
- In addition, you have thorough knowledge of reporting in a production context.
- Ideally, you’re familiar with both process manufacturing and discrete manufacturing.
- You’ve already gained sufficient experience and maturity to enable you to supervise and coach junior colleagues and help your sales colleagues during the pre-sales process.
- You’re cut from the right Delaware Consulting cloth: you’re a strong communicator and succeed in summarizing situations clearly, not only for our customers but also for the members of the project team.
- You’re fluent in at least one of Belgium’s official languages (Dutch or French) and have above-average proficiency in English.
SAP MII remains an area of growth and investment for us and our customers alike. Besides that, it has considerable overlap with other SAP modules (e.g. S/4Hana), meaning that your MII projects will bring you into contact with numerous Delaware colleagues from other areas of expertise. Hence, you’re assured of a varied and challenging role as SAP MII Consultant.
In addition, we offer you all this:
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities
- A coach who will help you shape your own career.
- A bright future within a solid company: Delaware Consulting employs more than 800 people in Belgium (plus hundreds more abroad) and we’re growing all the time.
- Plenty of growth and career prospects.
- You’ll discover that we have an attractive company culture with regular team meetings and team-building activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And needless to say, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
Tell us why you’d be an excellent addition to our team and apply now!
Keen to know more?