SAP Logistics Service Consultant
We offer our customers long term service contracts to make sure their IT organization is responding to their continuous changing business requirements. We have built over 200 customer relationships, in different industries (chemical, food, manufacturing, …) making sure their ERP system remains the company’s engine, business oriented, adaptive and efficient !
We are the SAP GLocal Services team, a team of more than 60 highly trained SAP professionals, assisting existing customers with the implementation of new functionalities and maintaining existing SAP landscapes. Our team has a strong presence in Belgium and abroad. That’s why the capitalized G and L are not a mistake. We believe that our local support offering is just as important as our support international offering because it’s what our clients expect from us.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A SAP LOGISTICS SERVICE CONSULTANT?
- You’ll step in when the first-line support and second-line support cannot find the answer. Our customers will need your in-depth knowledge of SAP Logistics to help implement new functionalities – or to keep their existing SAP landscapes in excellent shape.
- Depending on your preferences, you work (1) onsite at a dedicated customer; or (2) from the delaware offices (Ghent, Kortrijk, Wavre, Antwerp or Lummen) in a GLocal model; or (3) in a mixed model.
- You will be able to deepen your knowledge even further and will be trained and coached on the job. And you on your turn will train and coach younger team members as well.
- As a consultant, you don’t just execute, you bring added value. That’s why we are convinced that your expertise will help us to come up with even more innovative solutions for our customers.
- Thanks to your expertise, you know that sometimes it takes time, patience and understanding to solve complex problems. And that’s why our customers will look on you as a trusted advisor. You offer them stability and pragmatic, no-nonsense solutions.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE SAP LOGISTICS SERVICE CONSULTANT?
- You have at least 2 years of consulting experience in one of the classic SAP Logistical Modules (SD, MM, WM, PP). If you are a key-user, 5 years of experience is required.
- You are willing to deepen and broaden your knowledge regarding the SAP Modules
- You have the willingness to share and develop your knowledge with team members and junior colleagues.
- You have strong communication skills and you speak English and Dutch or French fluently.
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
So come see us in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.