SAP Integration Consultant
Our SAP Integration Consultants are not purely focused on the technical side of things. Instead, they are bridge builders who are quick to span the gaps between different IT systems. They feel right at home in any business environment and ensure that both existing and new systems and teams are connected together seamlessly.
Whether you’re working with the CFO, the COO, the HR department or Delaware’s own project teams, you’re always a pillar of support and a valuable sparring partner for everyone.
So are you ready to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in, like a real-life Bob the (Bridge) Builder?
What does the role entail?
- The motto “Connecting people & systems” is the common thread running through all your projects. You establish links between different technologies and systems and make sure that all the pieces of the jigsaw fit together perfectly.
- Above all, you take a process-based approach and have a healthy interest in IT. With your astute, analytical insight you identify potential improvements before other people have even thought of looking for them.
- You stand firm in your role and offer resolute advice with confidence. Thanks to your clear explanations, you get everyone pulling in the same direction while never losing sight of the relevance of your advice for the business.
- Your enthusiasm is infectious and spreads easily to the other members of the project team. That enthusiasm also comes in handy when you’re drafted in to convince customers that working with us is the right – and best – decision.
- If you enjoy programming then we have some disappointing news for you, but as an alternative outlet for your creativity you can do plenty of configuration work in a graphic mapping environment.
ACHIEVING SUCCESS TOGETHER
We have more than 27 team members, which makes us one of the biggest teams in Europe and enables us to draw on unrivalled knowledge of SAP in our projects. Hence, Delaware Consulting can justifiably call itself the undisputed market leader in SAP integration. By the way, did you know that our own ERP system was co-created with SAP?
Each and every team member contributes to the success of our customers. Your colleagues are a close-knit team made up of a mix of rookies and seasoned professionals, with local as well as international backgrounds. By combining their many years of experience with fresh, new perspectives, your team members make a real difference in all their projects.
Needless to say, you stand to learn a lot from your direct colleagues.
COME AND TALK TO US
Do you have at least 2 years of experience in SAP PI/PO? Can you navigate your way through SOAP, FTP, HTTP(S), IDOC, EAI and SFTP without a hitch? And can you sail a steady course in XML? If so, that all counts in your favor.
Are you also keen to play a role in a dynamic and international team? Can you get the message across clearly and concisely? Are you skilled at gradually distilling processes down to their essence, without ever forgetting the customer’s interest? If this sounds like you, let us know!
Can you communicate fluently in Dutch (or French) as well as English? Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit. If so, you should definitely come and see us!
We can get to know each other better over a cup of tea or coffee.
FYI: your customers are based throughout Belgium, but primarily in Flanders. So you can choose whether you prefer to work out of the Ghent office – which is where most of your colleagues are based – or in Antwerp or Kortrijk.
FIND OUT MORE
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. And be sure to read the recent blog by Frederik-Jan Roose, who could well be one of your new colleagues. Get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we should tell you that we’re even nicer in real life!