SAP HANA BI Consultant
Delaware Consulting has over 10 years ‘experience in building BI solutions within various sectors, for smaller as well as for larger companies. Thanks to our broad experience with and deep knowledge of SAP we have been able to differentiate ourselves in the market through our wide functional knowledge.
Some (r)evolutions can’t be missed and SAP HANA certainly is one of them. That message has been clearly understood by our SAP Insights solution which led to substantial investments in the gathering of knowledge of SAP HANA. The results? The first SAP S/4HANA implementation in Belgium, strong project references, certifications and in the light of ‘eat your own dogfood’, an internal implementation in co-development with SAP itself. We can state we didn’t miss the train.
Working more closely with the strategy consultants within Delaware, allows us to accompany our clients in the translation of their strategical objectives into key performance indicators (KPI’s), balanced scorecards and attractive and effective visualizations. What makes Delaware unique is the combination of thorough technical knowledge of the newest BI technologies with the functional business knowledge that allows us to offer pertinent insights to our clients: we deliver… Business Insights.
As an SAP Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant you are involved from a to z in projects. This means you’ll be active on the functional side as well as on the technical side. Based on your analysis of the reporting needs of our clients you’ll define a reporting model, afterwards you’ll contribute to the development and the testing of the SAP BI application. Next to the modeling, creating visualizations will also be part of your tasks. In order to successfully complete the implementation you’ll also provide the necessary documentation and will coach the end users during the go live.
- You possess functional knowledge of Business Intelligence in general, and of SAP HANA more specifically
- Knowledge of SAP BW, SAP BPC or Business Objects is a strong plus
- You have strong communication skills and you speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a strong asset
- You are willing to work on projects in Flanders
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, including a company car
Check out following Delaware Consulting sites: