SAP Environment, Health & Safety Consultant
‘Safety first’ is the motto of every Environment, Health & Safety Consultant. Day after day, you’re focused on reducing risks and optimally guaranteeing the safety of people, business resources and processes – with a passion. Because environment, health & safety is such a broad area – plus it is changing all the time – that only ‘slightly obsessive’ people stand out from the crowd. And that’s what we’re looking for: someone who is outstanding!
What will your job entail?
- As SAP EH&S Consultant you are part of the Service & Maintenance team within delaware. As a discipline, EH&S is really booming right now: the amount of product compliance legislation is continually increasing around the world and companies are placing ever-more importance on environmentally friendly processes and a safe work environment. That offers loads of interesting prospects for the future and growth opportunities.
- Your ultimate role is partly determined by your own experience and interests. EH&S has a very wide reach: from chemical substance management to the transport of hazardous goods, from product safety cards to the labeling of products and packaging, from substance volume tracking such as in line with European REACH regulations to incident management, and much more. You will be allocated to specific projects depending on your current knowledge and previous experience – although of course always in consultation with you!
- One thing’s for sure: you will be able to broaden your EH&S scope. With us, you can explore and gain experience in countless areas that you’re currently less familiar with. So there’s room to tailor your work to your own needs – both broadening out into new areas as well as deepening your expertise in familiar fields. That scope for diversity makes the Environment, Health and Safety discipline even more interesting.
Can you tick off most of the points on the list below? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- You already have considerable experience with SAP ERP and SAP EH&S (at least 3 years) and above all you’re passionate about this specific field!
- If you’ve worked on EH&S projects from the perspective of SAP Materials Management (MM), that would be excellent. Or perhaps you’ve been a key user or SAP trainer on the business side. If you can combine that experience with a healthy interest in all things IT and project management, then we’d love to hear from you too. Business expertise is a definite advantage, although you must be willing to focus on IT from now on.
- For you, these environment, health and safety-related keywords need no explanation by us: transport of dangerous goods, EU REACH, GHS / CLP labeling, incident & accident management, MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheets) and so on...
- As a consultant you soon make your customer’s reality your own, and you can translate their needs into functional and technical solutions.
- You’re not only able to handle projects independently, but also perform excellently in your role as part of a team.
- You’re proactive and hands-on: you’re not afraid to investigate and try things out for yourself, but you’ll also ask for help from your immediate colleagues if that’s the quickest way to move forward.
- You have a natural drive to stay up to date with the latest new developments within environment, health & safety.
- In view of your passion for this field, you can see yourself working in it for many years to come. Ultimately, becoming a fully fledged EH&S expert takes time and you will only truly flourish if you continuously invest sufficient effort in expanding your know-how. Therefore, you’re committed to continuing to deepen your knowledge in this field over the coming years. We will of course give you every freedom to do so.
- You’re willing to travel as the project requires, including working client-side abroad if necessary. And needless to say, as a consultant you are sufficiently flexible to work on site with our Belgian customers, who are spread throughout the whole country.
- You’re fluent in Dutch as well as English. La connaissance du français est un plus !
What can you depend on with us?
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities.
- A coach who will help you shape your own career.
- A bright future within a solid company: delaware employs more than 850 people in Belgium (plus hundreds more abroad) and we’re growing all the time.
- Plenty of career prospects.
- You’ll discover that we have an attractive company culture with regular team meetings and team-building activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And needless to say, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
Tell us why you’d be an excellent addition to our team and apply now!
Keen to know more?
Take a look at our blog.