SAP BI HANA Architect
SAP BI is evolving at lightning speed and is being propelled forwards by SAP HANA. To reinforce our position as an absolute SAP leader we need your help – providing you’re an experienced SAP BI HANA Architect, that is.
As SAP BI HANA Architect you are in charge of complete SAP BI projects:
- You take the lead in presales, but could just as easily design a complete architecture yourself.
- You’re a project leader who delivers optimal completion every time.
- You’re a ‘people’s person’: you manage and motivate your team to unleash their full potential. You’re an effective coach and provide your people with maximum support.
Does the profile below describe you? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- You have at least 8 years’ development experience in SAP BI.
- You excel, or have at least gained substantial experience, in the following 3 areas:
- You have experience with BW on HANA, perhaps based on SAP BW in more traditional data warehousing projects or perhaps you’ve also actively participated in/coordinated a number of migrations to SAP HANA.
- You have visualization experience, incl. in the various SAP BO tools such as Designstudio, Web Intelligence, Lumira, Analysis for Excel...
- You have experience with real-time reporting based on SAP HANA (Live and custom views)
- Above all, you have lots of hands-on experience. You’ve worked extensively with the systems yourself and know them through and through.
- You’re a seasoned professional in architecture, design, modeling, development and implementation alike.
- You’re quick to identify your customer’s specific needs and can rapidly design the ideal BI architecture to meet them.
- Plus you’re enterprising and have a clear vision of how to approach a project for the best results.
- You can tick the box labeled ‘experienced to very experienced’ for all these areas: SAP HANA, SAP HANA Live, BW, BO, BI, BW on HANA.
- You’re completely bilingual (Dutch – English). Proficiency in French is a bonus.
We’re keen to convince you of what a great employer Delaware is. What do we offer you?
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities
- Like all other Delaware colleagues, you’re assigned a coach who helps you with your personal and professional development.
- You’ll be joining a solid company with plenty of career prospects: Delaware Consulting employs more than 800 people and we’re still growing strongly.
- And there are countless team meetings and teambuilding activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And needless to say, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
Tell us why you’re the ideal SAP BI HANA Architect for us and apply now!
Keen to know more?
Read a couple of blogs from some of our colleagues here:
Alternatively, take a look at our Business Insights web pages.