Office 365 SharePoint Functional Consultant
To improve the business results of companies by increasing the productivity and efficiency of their employees. That’s our goal as Microsoft consultants.
Our weapons of choice? Microsoft Office 365 and its ecosystem.
Our playing field? Medium to large companies in every conceivable industry.
As absolute experts, we always deploy the most recent Microsoft technologies. Are you ready to roll up your sleeves and help us grow in the Walloon and Brussels region? Then join the 30+ colleagues of delaware’s Microsoft Office Productivity Team!
If you want to work closely together with your clients and strive for strong client relationships, then you’ve come to the right place. But there’s more:
- Think before you act, that’s your motto. Avoiding unpleasant surprises equals scrutinizing the business requirements of your clients before you start.
- You translate specific needs of the projects into a functional blueprint that will be turned into a technical architecture/solution by your technical colleagues. Working closely together, you understand the importance of clear instructions.
- One size doesn’t always fit all. Working together with all other project members, you will come up with customized solutions.
- Ready to launch? As far as you’re concerned, you will only give permission to launch after a serious trial and error period. You help configuring the solution and developing various test scenarios.
- Your work doesn’t stop when the project is in the Go Live phase. You will make sure that your clients get the best out of your solution by delivering them appropriate manuals and sharing best practices through trainings.
- From end-to-end, and beyond. You will also offer support to your clients.
- Thanks to your analytical mind, you detect and solve problems easily. Like a true chess player, you contemplate your strategy wisely and always think multiple steps ahead.
- Your sales colleagues can rely on your commercial skills during the sales process. You will assist them in preparing proposals and guide them when they are preparing budget estimates.
COME AND TALK TO US
Do you have what it takes to become a Microsoft consultant? Let’s see…
- Do you have 3+ years’ of experience in SharePoint 2013 and proven expertise in Office 365?
- Have you already experimented with one or more of the following SharePoint third-party tools: Nintex, ShareGate, etc.?
- Do you have some knowledge of Microsoft Azure?
- Do you have some understanding of the general Microsoft solutions and how they can work together?
- Are you a strong communicator, in French OR Dutch + English
- Are you flexible in travel
- And do our company values (caring, committed, enterprising, respectful, a positive team spirit) appeal to you?
If so, we’re keen to meet you.
FIND OUT MORE