.NET Core Development Engineer
OUR VISION & STORY
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 1,700 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?). Today delaware is acknowledged as an absolute Microsoft expert. Many future colleagues and experts will be eager to ‘spar’ with you. We're passionate about combining technology and business. We don’t use technology for the sake of technology: It's the way we help people and companies to do what they love doing, but in the most efficient way.
Digital | Mobile & Web development | Cloud | ERP | Software development | Operations | IoT | Infrastructure & security | Data analytics
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A .NET CORE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER?
- You develop the services and build the integration layers between web and mobile apps and incompatible back-end systems. You ensure that: (1) the APIs operate correctly; (2) the web platforms and services can be installed quickly and easily; (3) all the necessary integrations with back-end systems go smoothly.
- You get cracking with .NET Core, .NET, Azure, WCF and ASP.Net Web API. The applications that you develop are based on REST, JSON, OData, AMQP, OAuth 2 and OpenId Connect, among others.
- Part of your role, in fact, is as a consultant for consultants: you advise your colleagues on IT architecture, cloud solutions, Azure and more. So a variety of work is guaranteed!
- On average, we work 50% from our offices in Gent or Kortrijk and 50% at the customer’s location. This way we can guarantee connectedness with the team and proximity to the customer.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A .NET CORE DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER?
- Your aim is to write balanced, good-quality and clearly defined source code.
- Are you familiar with .NET Core, .NET and Azure?
- Do you have the necessary maturity? Are you communicative and are you able to explain your approach to your fellow product developers and customers?
- Do you communicate fluently in Dutch and English?
- Could you embrace our core values? As a company, we take care of our employees and customers, we are dedicated, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything in a positive team spirit.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.