MS BI Consultant
Delaware Consulting has over 10 years of experience in building Microsoft BI solutions within various sectors, for smaller as well as for larger companies. Thanks to the close collaboration with other Delaware teams we have been able to differentiate ourselves with broad and deep functional knowledge. Thus we are able to meet almost all requirements that our clients have in terms of reporting and analyses for sales, purchase, finance, production, CRM, …
Moreover, we deliver more and more projects with the strategy consultants within Delaware, which allows us to accompany our clients in the translation of their strategical objectives into key performance indicators (KPI’s), balanced scorecards and attractive and effective visualizations. What makes Delaware unique is the combination of thorough technical knowledge of the newest BI technologies with the functional business knowledge that allows us to offer pertinent insights to our clients: we deliver… Business Insights.
As a Microsoft Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant you are involved from a to z in projects. This means you’ll be active on the functional side as well as on the technical side. Based on your analysis of the reporting needs of our clients you’ll define a reporting model, afterwards you’ll contribute to the development and the testing of the MS BI application. Next to the modeling, creating visualizations will also be part of your tasks. In order to successfully complete the implementation you’ll also provide the necessary documentation and will coach the end users during the go live.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in BI, preferably in an MS context
- You have a good knowledge of SQL (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Knowledge of MDX is an asset
- You have strong technical as well as strong functional skills which allows you to communicate easily with more technical people and with people from the business
- You have strong communication skills and you speak Dutch and English fluently, French is a strong asset
- You are willing to work on projects in Belgium
- You recognize yourself in our values: respect, care, commitment, team spirit and entrepreneurship
- A challenging and dynamic job in a successful organization
- A unique company culture with attention for work-life balance
- Periodical training to improve your knowledge
- An attractive salary package, including a company car
Check out following Delaware Consulting sites: