Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Consultant
OUR VISION & STORY
One for all, all for one, that’s our motto, 365 days a year.
When you join us, you’ll see that we don’t just live by that within our team, but also when we work shoulder to shoulder with our customers on a project. We aren’t just suppliers working for customers, we are one team, throughout all phases of a project.
By implementing our Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations solutions, you’ll make the – often missing – link between the business and IT. Together with you, we take a 360, or even a 365 degree approach to our projects. How? By bringing in as many insights as we can, by creating added value and coming up with a custom-made blend of technologies (from BI, Biztalk, EDI and SharePoint to StreamServe) that make the logistic processes at our customers future-proof. To keep doing that, we need to strengthen our team.
Are you ready to bring some extra dynamism to our team?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 OPERATIONS CONSULTANT
Here’s a short snapshot of what you will be working on …
- You’ll be in the driver’s seat for full-scope ERP implementation projects. This means that you’ll be involved from the very beginning – that’s when we try to convince a customer that they need our expertise – until the follow-up after implementation. To make sure that every user feels at ease using the new system, you will also provide suitable training.
- During all these phases, you will also share your expertise and experience with more junior members in the team. They will turn to you for coaching and advice.
- If you like working for one sector or industry only, then we’ll have to disappoint you. Our Dynamics 365 Operations consultants assist customers in a broad array of industries, ranging from textiles, utilities, professional services to manufacturing and retail.
- We are a member of the Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club and were elected ‛Microsoft Partner of the Year – 2015’. We are always among the first to pick up new releases and innovating modules in Microsoft Dynamics 365. But if we want to stay ahead of the pack, we need to continue to develop our skills and expertise. That’s why delaware also invests in innovation projects. We are convinced that you will bring valuable insights to these programs as well.
- You have an antenna for spotting new business opportunities at existing customers – and at new customers too. It’s how you help us to extend our services even further…
- You will become part of an open-minded but fun and amicable team of professionals, composed of a mix between young, upcoming talents and silver foxes with many years of experience.
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working on site at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Hasselt, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerpen ... It is highly likely, you see, that we are implementing a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations solution in your area right now.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 OPERATIONS CONSULTANT?
Let’s see if you can tick most of the boxes below…
- Do you have at least two years of experience in ERP, preferably in working with Microsoft Dynamics AX, either as an IT consultant or as an end-user? Then you’ll bring in exactly what we are looking for.
- Do you get your messages across clearly in Dutch and English? That’s great. If you happen to know your way around in French as well, that is a distinct plus.
- Do you always think several steps ahead and come up with no-nonsense, practical solutions? Then you’ll fit in perfectly with what your customers expect of you as a consultant.
- As IT consultants, we stay close to our clients and follow their projects wherever they are. Are you willing to work on a variety of projects throughout Belgium – and occasionally even abroad?
- Are you – just like we are – convinced that the only way is ‛onwards and upwards’? Then you’ve come to the right place. As specialists in Dynamics AX, we keep track of all the latest developments in this area, evolve together with the latest versions and are at the forefront of innovation. We want to keep up our game – and we will need you to help us do that.
- Do you feel at ease analyzing and optimizing operational and business processes?
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
If so, come in for a chat! We can get to know each other better over coffee – or tea, of course.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website or download our latest Dynamics 365 white paper. You can spot your future colleagues in this compilation video of our yearly ski trip, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.