Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant
OUR VISION & STORY
delaware is a great place to work; just ask one of our 1,700 delawarians who enjoy work each and every day. We have Belgian roots but expanded our activities to 13 countries and 26 offices in the world (not bad for us “little” Belgians, right?).
The Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance team grew from 6 to 16 people the past 3 years and our aim is to double the number of projects and team members by 2020. This we do by being a true innovator and early adopter of Dynamics 365, by constantly challenging ourselves and our customers in doing more with the latest technologies.
We enable you (and every other delaware colleague) to design your own career path. Want to be part of one of the most innovative driving forces in finance? Let’s see if you are our next Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE CONSULTANT
- As a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance Consultant, you’ll work on a wide variety of Microsoft AX and Dynamics 365 projects.
- Together with the client, you document the future business processes and align these to D365.
- You coach less experienced team members in configuring the system and training end-users.
- Know that you’ll be able to realize projects for companies large and small, in every possible industry.
- At all times you keep learning: you develop your coaching skills by closely working together with more junior colleagues and when you have expert questions of your own, you can get the support of more senior colleagues.
- Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So, it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerp... It is highly likely we are implementing a Dynamics 365 Solution in your area right now.
Did you know we recently transformed our SMART BI solution to D365? This delaware solution provides advanced Cost-to-Serve functionalities, by combining finance and supply chain activities. This enables our customer to move beyond daily reporting and straight-forward accounting and dig deep into controlling and much more.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE MICROSOFT DYNAMICS 365 FINANCE CONSULTANT?
- Do you have good understanding of accounting and controlling? Do you have, for example, a solid economics or finance background?
- Are you tech savvy? If you already had a taste of Microsoft AX or Dynamics, than that’s great, but if you’re eager to learn all about it, you’re just as welcome!
- Are you a natural born consultant? In other words: are you an excellent listener, someone who quickly understands a customer’s needs and can translate these in crystal clear user specifications? A strong presenter, also during training sessions? Someone who’s open to share her / his knowledge with colleagues and customers?
- Are you willing to work across Belgium and do you communicate fluently in Dutch or French, as well as English? Should you be interested in international opportunities, that’s possible too.
- Do your company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website or download our latest Dynamics 365 white paper. You can spot your future colleagues in this compilation video of our yearly ski trip, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.