Managed Services Consultant .NET
Sustainable growth through interesting projects – that’s what we strive to achieve day after day. We do so by repeatedly providing a high standard of quality and by continually innovating with respect to the digital workplace of the future.
Over the years, we have built up a considerable portfolio of customers and projects, and we’re now looking for our first colleague to take responsibility for the managed services aspect within our Office Productivity team. Until now these after-sales services have been handled by the project colleagues themselves, but the time is now ripe to make this a focus domain.
Are you eager to ensure that our customers receive outstanding service? If so, you could well be the Digital Workspace Managed Services Consultant we’re looking for!
As soon as a Microsoft Office Productivity project – primarily SharePoint and Office 365 – is completed, that’s when you enter the frame.
What does that entail?
- You provide second and third-line support. You assess the urgency and nature of the issue, requesting additional information if necessary. You look for a solution or workaround for the issues, with the support of your delaware colleagues in the case of more complex problems.
- You follow through on all tickets from start to finish. You’re not satisfied until the user’s issue has been resolved – needless to say within the SLA that is in place for the customer concerned.
- You handle both individual issues for specific users and application issues that have an impact on the complete organization, both for extremely urgent and less pressing incidents. Besides resolving issues, you also handle small or larger system adjustments, such as the addition of new minor functionalities to an application (<3 days’ work).
- As a coordinator who works well under pressure, you never fail to keep your cool, and your communication to all concerned is always crystal clear. To keep everything running smoothly, you will work with Omnitracker.
- But you won’t be on your own; our Office Productivity team is expanding all the time (30-plus people and still growing), so you can depend on the support and expertise of a whole host of colleagues.
- Technology never stands still, and neither will you. You closely monitor the evolutions of your customers and Microsoft alike.
- Although as a service consultant you will be based out of one of our offices (preferably Ghent or Kortrijk), you will of course be in continuous contact with our customers. After all, if end users have any problems, you are their first point of contact.
ACHIEVING SUCCESS TOGETHER
Your motto is ‘Leave no ticket behind’. Above all, success means resolving all tickets quickly and satisfactorily! You will be able to handle most issues yourself, but where necessary you involve the project colleagues too.
Your success is closely tied to your customer’s success. If the high quality of your support means that our customers have access to a fully functioning digital workspace 24/7, then we’ve done a good job.
COME AND TALK TO US
- Do you already have several years of experience with .NET (and additional knowledge of Office 365 and/or SharePoint is a definite advantage)?
- Do you have a sound technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft technologies?
- Are you service-minded by nature?
- Do you have an extraordinary talent for solving problems?
- Is your attention to detail laser-sharp?
- Can you perform well under pressure and work autonomously?
- Do you live fairly close to our office in Ghent (or Kortrijk)?
- Can you communicate fluently in Dutch as well as English (and knowledge of French is also a definite advantage)?
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
If so, you should definitely come and see us! We can get to know each other better over coffee.
FIND OUT MOREYou can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!