Functional ESB/SAP Analyst
Keep calm and carry on. That’s our – and will be your – motto. What do we mean by that? Well, whatever happens, no matter if it is a small bug or major incident, we stay calm and take steps to ensure that all applications at our clients get back up, smoothly and efficiently. It’s what they want. It’s what we want.
But there’s more. Our clients have a wealth of customer data at their disposal. Their customers expect them to act upon that as well. To do that, they need you to help them set up systems that give them – and their customers – direct access to information that is easily accessible and comprehensible. They will need you to help them see the forest for the trees.
Can you help us keep our clients’ systems fit as a fiddle?
WHAT YOU’LL BE WORKING ON
As a functional ESB/SAP Analyst, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects. Below you’ll find a snapshot of what you’ll get to work on:
- Your mission is to ensure that everything keeps working as it should and to make analyses based on data that make sense. To do be able to do that, you’ll, of course, need tools to help you keep an overview of what is happening. That’s why you will help to set up and oversee monitoring systems, control and automatic response systems.
- When you think of bugs, you don’t think of them as problems, but as challenges. End-users will turn to you to help them get fixed. Thanks to your analytical mind, you will come up with solutions that make a difference.
- Handling major incidents? It’s what you like to do best. And you won’t hand over control until it’s solved. You’ll coordinate, participate and follow up until you have found an integrated solution.
- With things in a challenging sector like IT changing in the blink of an eye, you will keep track of all recent developments and technologies. This will allow you to come up with robust, future-proof solutions.
- You’ll need to ask critical questions – a lot of the time. And that’s a good thing, take it from us. Customers come to us because they trust us. They often adapt their processes based on the best practices that we share with them. You’ll work shoulder to shoulder with the customer, designing and optimizing processes based on a thorough understanding of what your customer needs. In other words, as a consultant, you don’t just execute, you bring added value and innovative answers to business and technical problems.
WHAT SUCCESS MEANS TO YOU AND US
Success means that...we stay close to our clients. To always be one step ahead, we often spend a considerable amount of time with our clients. We can only offer successful solutions if we really understand what our clients need.
At delaware, our job doesn’t end when the project is finished. On the contrary, we take care of our projects after delivery too. We have always had very high standards when it comes to assisting clients and end-users in ensuring continuity in our service. Success also means that we succeed in offering efficient and structured assistance.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Can you tick most of the boxes on the list below?
- Do you have at least 3 years’ experience in working with ESB and/or SAP? Do you happen to know your way around in an integration tool like ESB-EAI?
- If you happen to know SAP CRM, ECC, ISU or ABAB, that is a definite plus.
- You aren’t afraid to work autonomously. Are you keen to dive in and doing research to come up with the best solutions tailored to clients’ needs?
- Do you have experience in dealing with vast amounts of data? Then you’ve come to the right address…
- Are you prepared to learn new technologies – and to keep developing your skills?
- Do you communicate fluently in French, as well as English?
- And do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
If so, come in for a chat! We can get to know each other better over coffee – or tea for that matter.
FIND OUT MORE