SAP Quality Management Consultant
Quality is becoming ever-more important in a growing number of sectors and areas, such as the food industry for example, and it is therefore becoming increasingly important for us at Delaware Consulting too. As an absolute SAP expert we are fully committed to all SAP modules, and you can help us to raise quality standards at our clients’ companies even further!
What will you be working on as SAP QM Consultant?
- You will work in SAP within the QM processes during the entire product cycle: from receipt of goods via the production processes themselves up to and including shipment of the end product (final check).
- Since you’re involved in a significant number of different phases of product lifecycle management (PLM), you will also have regular contact with various SAP teams within Delaware. Therefore, your QM processes are often closely aligned with many processes of other (SAP) modules.
- Because Quality Management touches on so many different areas of SAP, you will ultimately be active on a wide range of SAP projects and hence also have plenty of contact with many different colleagues from other teams, both client-side and within Delaware.
- You’ll be working on both new QM implementations and on updates of existing QM set-ups.
- In many cases, you will only spring into action when most of the other (SAP) modules have been completed, because QM is often not implemented until the rest is operational.
- You will be working for many different customers in diverse industries, so you’re assured of plenty of variety.
Does the profile below fit you like a glove? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- You have extensive experience of SAP QM processes within the entire supply chain (including manufacturing) and can organize and configure the system with impressive ease.
- On top of that, you combine your knowledge of Quality Management (QM) with Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP) and/or Plant Maintenance(PM).
- You have several years of relevant experience within QM as a consultant or internal employee which means you can set to work and be fully operational immediately. Or perhaps you’ve been a key user of SAP and are now keen to move into configuration. If so, we’d also love to hear from you.
- You’re very familiar with various business processes and how they are connected to quality. You are also quick to apply your QM component wherever relevant and at the right stage in the production process.
- You can formulate the specifications that our developers need for correct set-up and personalization of the system. If you also have some experience of ABAP, that would be particularly advantageous.
- In addition, you also do (some of the) test work yourself, you hold QM training courses and you provide support for a short time after project delivery.
- You communicate easily in English and Dutch and you preferably speak pretty good French too because we work on projects nationwide throughout Belgium.
- Because you will often be collaborating with various teams, both client-side and within Delaware, you must also be communicative, proactive and a team player. Furthermore, you’re a strong communicator with your PP and MM colleagues.
What do we offer you?
- Plenty of opportunities to further specialize in your QM area of expertise. Who knows, you could become the QM pioneer within Delaware Consulting.
- The chance to come into contact with HANA, cloud, all kinds of integrations with other components (e.g. EHS, Project Systems) and more. So there will be lots of scope to gain new insights.
- But you could just as easily evolve towards operations or business consulting, for example, in line with your own interests and preferences.
- Whatever you choose, as an experienced QM Consultant you will help us to further expand our QM offering.
Other things awaiting you include...
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities.
- A coach who will help you shape your own career.
- A bright future within a solid company with plenty of career prospects: Delaware Consulting employs more than 770 people in Belgium (plus hundreds more abroad) and we’re continuously investing and growing.
- There’s an attractive company culture and we regularly organize team meetings and team-building activities. We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of team spirit.
- A competitive remuneration package.
Help us to further expand our SAP QM offering. Apply now!
Take a look at our customer experience web pages.