SAP Development Consultant
Calling all ABAP magicians! Delaware Consulting’s SAP team already comprises more than 400 employees and is growing all the time. Around 35 of those team members have a very similar profile to this role – each of them SAP developers who are absolute experts in their fields. But additional reinforcement is definitely welcome. Are you the extra strength we need?
What makes you stand out? Your experience, which means you can set to work immediately: a high-performing team member from day one.
And what makes us stand out? Our extremely broad spectrum of projects and customers in a wide variety of sectors and across the entire range of SAP modules. Because we have so many different projects and clients, we can give you – the SAP developer – plenty of freedom of choice! If you prefer to concentrate on one single project for a longer period of time, you can. But if you’d rather work on several smaller projects simultaneously, that’s no problem either. We’re happy to discuss the optimal approach with you.
Are you keen to join on of the biggest SAP teams in the whole of Belgium? Then read on.
Does the profile below fit you like a glove? If so, we’d like to get to know you better.
- You’re a medior ABAP developer. In other words, you’ve clocked up at least 2 years’ relevant professional experience.
- To a lesser or greater extent, you’re familiar with SAP Forms, Webdynpro, Fiori, Hana, Gateway, Screen Personas and more.
- Experience with various SAP modules (EWM, HR, CRM...) is a bonus. If you have a preference for a particular module, that’s no problem. When you join us, you’ll be involved in every conceivable SAP module.
- One really important thing for this role: thanks to your extensive experience, you can set to work immediately – no settling-in phase or induction period necessary in your case! Nope: you’ll breeze in and start producing results straight away.
- In addition to your broad range of knowledge and skills, you’re always open to learning more about the very latest technologies. And you then immediately start thinking about how they could be applied optimally within our projects. In other words, innovation is very important to us and we’re keen to involve you in innovating further.
- Even though the title of ‘developer’ is on your business card, you’re also a consultant. So you’re not just one of the best coders, but you’re also cut from the right consulting cloth: you’re proactive and a good communicator who combines the drive for results with flexibility.
- Our projects and our customers are located throughout the whole of Belgium and in every industry. So there will be plenty of variety, including in terms of your place of work. After all, you’ll often be working client-side.
- Likewise, you’ll also frequently collaborate with various different teams within Delaware Consulting, including the colleagues from Mobile & Integration.
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English. Proficiency in French is a big advantage.
This job offers you the opportunity to become part of – in our humble opinion – one of the nicest and most tightly knit teams within Delaware Consulting. There’s always an excellent sense of team spirit among us – the developers – as you’ll notice as soon as you arrive! A pleasant working atmosphere and scope to do your own thing are the top priorities within the SAP Development team.
Other things you can depend on from us:
- A whole host of internal and external training opportunities
- A coach who will help you shape your own career.
- A bright future within a solid company: Delaware Consulting employs more than 800 people in Belgium (plus hundreds more abroad) and we’re still growing.
- Plenty of career prospects.
- You’ll discover that we have an attractive company culture with regular team meetings and team-building activities.
- We’re guided by our company values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
- And needless to say, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits package.
Tell us why you’d be an excellent addition to our team and apply now!
Keen to know more?
Alternatively, take a look at our ‘operational excellence‘ pages.