Data & Analytics Consultant
OUR VISION & OUR STORY
Data is the new gold and we are looking for gold-diggers. Not the old ‘cowboy’ type, but the new kind of smart people who can find and extract the data wherever it resides. Who can mine it and turn it into something useful. Who can create wonderful, shiny things with it.
Want to become a builder of futures? Then join our data & analytics team. We’re now 60+ colleagues, each with her/his own specific background and skill set. So there’s plenty of opportunity to learn new things from your peers. As this is a fast-evolving area, there’s also a lot of opportunity to try out different things within the data & analytics domain and to gradually build your own career.
After all, we don’t want to pin you down too much, too soon. We need functional, technical and even strategic people to help our customers generate the right kind of insights from data. A must-have-trait is a deep passion for data. Got that? Then let’s talk.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS DATA & ANALYTICS CONSULTANT?
As data & analytics consultant, you’re welcome to work on one, multiple or even all of these 4 key domains of data & analytics:
- Data capturing. You extract and bring together as much structured, semi- and unstructured data as possible, wherever it may reside. You unlock different types of data resources. Set up data lakes or warehouses. Create on-premise and cloud implementations. And more. Some of the systems that help you do this are SQL Server Integration Services, SAP Data Services, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Neo4J, Cortana and more.
- Data and information management. You not only integrate and enrich data, you also manage the data architecture, modelling, governance, quality and security. Systems you regularly deploy for this are SQL Server, SAP HANA, SAP Data Hub, Collibra, the Informatica suite and more. GDPR is very important here too! You’ll also use the newest and latest technologies on data governance, like BIG Data by SAP.
- Visualization. You make sure the data is properly visualized, both content- and design-wise. You set up interactive reports and dashboards, fully mobile enabled. Agility is key here too! You’re able to use Power BI, Tableau and self-service analytics tools from SAP (or equivalent) to achieve that.
- Analytics and data science. You help your customers generate the right type of insights. From reporting on past events to predicting and even prescribing future events (the data science part). This is where the ‘data rubber’ hits the ‘analytics road’. Not an easy task in a complex, multi-platform data environment. SAP Predictive Analytics, R, Python or Cortana Intelligence Suite are at your disposal.
(Y)our goal is to create end-to-end, integrated data solutions. You will help our customers realize this from a functional and/or technical standpoint. Some of us even approach the data challenge more strategically: by talking to senior management on how to truly become a data-driven organization! That also means, from time to time, to evangelize the data gospel to the business community.
As a data & analytics consultant, you never stop learning. You can stay up to date on the latest advances in AI, IoT, machine learning and any other technological innovation which spawns data (which is literally ‘every technological innovation’!).
Know that as a delaware consultant, you’ll be able to do this for a wide variety of medium to large-sized companies, across every type of industry, locally as well as internationally.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE DATA & ANALYTICS CONSULTANT?
- Are you passionate about data and what it can mean to organizations of all sorts? Do you have a track record of 3+ years in Business Intelligence, Big Data or data science? Maybe you’ve been active in master data solutions, data quality governance or another data & analytics domain? Are you at least willing to take a deep dive into one or multiple data & analytics domains?
- Are you solution-minded by nature? A good communicator? Someone with an analytical mindset who can translate the bits and bytes of data in such a way that a business person can understand it?
- Do you have experience with agile ways of working? Have you already worked with some of the tools and platforms mentioned above?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch? Additional fluency in French is a big plus.
Then we could be a match! And you should get in touch.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
So come see us in Antwerpen, Gent, Kortrijk, Lummen or Wavre.