Business Transformation Consultant
OUR VISION / OUR STORY
Times change. Markets change. Technologies change. The relationship between IT and the business changes. This means that businesses need to change too. They also need to take a critical look in the mirror if they want to survive in these disruptive times. But often companies need a fresh pair of eyes to help them see what they could do differently or more efficiently. To help them change. And that’s you!
Our Business Transformation Consultants help define new business models, put the customer centric and/or strip business processes to their very essence. It is by identifying improvement points and coming up with new strategies – and by putting theory into practice, of course – that they make companies ready for the next stage of their (digital) transformation.
Are you ready to help our customers become truly smart?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT
You’re probably familiar with roles as “Process architect”, “Lean Analyst”, “Business Process Analyst” or “Change Management Consultant”. When you join delaware, you will take on a much broader role. Here’s what a business transformation consultant does:
- When companies implement new structures, processes or ICT systems, they need you to help mapping out and implementing more efficient business models and processes. These are either linked to a strategic shift, the implementation of a new ICT system or digital transformation. It goes without saying that you will get to work on a broad variety of projects in a wide array of industries.
- To make sure that everyone at your customer is soon up to speed with these operational or organizational changes, you will also need to coach them. All aboard, that’s what we are aiming for. You will help to keep resistance low and make sure that everyone sees the added value of the changes that are just around the corner. You will either help the company to make the transition, or coach their team to do it with your guidance.
- Thanks to your bird’s-eye view, you will come up with waterproof roadmaps that connect processes and structures, as well as people and systems.
- Of course you’re not on your own in these kind of projects. You can rely on a set of tried and tested methods, ranging from our own strong change management model, to BPM, Lean and Six Sigma. At the same time, we keep our feet firmly on the ground as well. Thanks to your experience, you know that there is a huge gap between models and methods and what works in practice, and that pragmatic solutions work best …
- And if you don’t know the answer, you can of course call on the expertise of experienced colleagues within your team. They will coach and guide you.
But the best way to show you what you’ll be doing, is by giving some real-life examples, of course. We recently helped…
- A company to improve its business performance in finance, by understanding and evaluating the current way of working and defining solutions to improve performance. We do this in a holistic and participative manner, evaluating process, organization, people and systems (including Industry 4.0 technologies such as artificial intelligence and robotic process automation).
- The management team and team leads of a brand new organizational unit to optimize and successfully implement their new working processes. The result? A new working culture that gives their teams more initiative and self-management challenges.
- Two merging organizations to align their operational models – and to come up with a best-of-breed solution in which all parties involved felt comfortable.
- A governmental organization to clearly see and identify the advantages of new digital opportunities – and how to implement those efficiently afterwards.
Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. We see that most of our customers are located in the Brussels region, but we are active throughout Belgium, and even abroad ...
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT?
Let’s see if you can tick most of the boxes below… If so, come in for a chat! We can get to know each other better over coffee – or tea, of course.
- Do you have 3-8 years’ experience in change management or process improvement processes? If specific process management methods and techniques such as ADKAR, Lean and Six Sigma don’t have secrets for you, then you have a plus. You will need them on a daily basis.
- Do you feel at ease working at the intersection between business and IT and expanding your knowledge of that specific niche domain? That’s great. We don’t expect you to be an IT expert, but you should be tech savvy enough to stand your ground in your projects.
- Have you done your fair share of workshops in your previous role? That’s excellent news. It will definitely come in handy when you do workshops with our customers as well.
- Do you have a sharp and analytic mind that helps you to come up with innovative solutions to sometimes complex problems and to easily connect the dots?
- Know that our clients will definitely expect you to bring across your messages clearly and fluently in Dutch, French and English.
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and we definitely advise you to read our blog about making IT great again and on how we help shaping smarter businesses. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.