Business & Process Transformation Consultant
Do you ever ask yourself why you have been doing something a certain way, or do you just keep doing it because you have always done it that way?
OUR VISION / OUR STORY
Our mission: minimizing resources and maximizing customer value by implementing operational excellence
Times change. Markets change. Technologies change. This means that businesses need to change too. They also need to take a critical look in the mirror if they want to survive in these disruptive times. But often companies need a fresh pair of eyes to help them see what they could do differently or more efficiently. To help them change. And that’s you!
Our Business Process Transformation Consultants help customers define and implement operational excellence and make it happen by supporting them in improving or innovating their operating model and business processes.
We are looking for both junior and experienced people willing to join this new ambitious team.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT
We help our customers in defining and implementing operational excellence; in practice, you will help companies in following ways:
• Define operational excellence vision and business process improvement programs
• Define and implement transformation and business process governance
• Design, build and implement business process improvement and innovation within various business domains. Thanks to your bird’s-eye view, you will come up with waterproof roadmaps that connect processes and structures, as well as people and systems.
• Define and implement digital transformation; design new business and operating models and optimize business processes by adopting RPA and machine learning
What can you expect from Delaware?
Of course, you’re not on your own during these projects. Depending on your experience, you will be coached by experienced colleagues within your team. Furthermore, you can rely on a set of proven methods, ranging from our change management model, to BPM, Lean and Six Sigma.
At the same time, we keep our feet firmly on the ground. Thanks to your experience, you know that there is a huge gap between models and methods and what works in practice, and that pragmatic solutions work best…
We recently assisted companies in …
• Managing and executing a Lean for Finance Project, improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance department of an international company
• Assisting the integration of two merging organizations and to come up with a best-of-breed solution in which all parties involved felt comfortable.
• Helping a major Belgian company in developing a process oriented organization and executing a continuous business process improvement program.
• Designing and implementing robots in administrative business processes by using RPA technology
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE BUSINESS TRANSFORMATION CONSULTANT?
delaware is looking for both junior and senior consultants... Let’s see if you can tick most of the boxes below… If so, come in for a chat!
Depending on your experience, you own following assets.
• Master’s degree, preferably in economics or engineering, or by business experience
• Analytical and solution oriented mind, ability to think out of the box that helps you to make the right evaluations and come up with innovative solutions to sometimes complex problems and to connect the dots easily?
• Able to listen and eager to understand the customers challenges and operations
• Proactive and strong in communication and facilitation of customer workshops.
• Eager to work in a project environment
• Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, entrepreneurial and respectful, and we do everything based on a positive team spirit.
• More experienced consultants have gathered first experiences in business transformation
• 2-5 years of experience in lean, transformation, process improvement projects
• Basic or advanced understanding of change management and transformation management techniques, such as ADKAR, Business Process management, Lean, Six Sigma
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and we definitely advise you to read our blog about making IT great again and on how we help shaping smarter businesses. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Today, we have offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Courtrai and Lummen, but you will often be working onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. We see that most of our customers are located in the Brussels region, but we are active throughout Belgium, and even abroad.
So come see us in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.