SAP (e)WM Consultant
OUR VISION / OUR STORY
As an SAP Gold Partner, delaware strives to keep pace with all new developments within SAP. In many fields, SAP is busy upgrading and renewing (consider, for instance, SAP S/4 HANA). The upgrade to EWM is part of that. An upgrade that we are fully embracing. SAP EWM is gradually reaching cruising speed and we – delaware – expect the next few years to be crucial. A lot of customers need to migrate from WM to EWM: a transition period that will continue for a good many years yet. To ensure all this runs smoothly, we need your help!
delaware is building a definitive ‘center of competence’ around SAP’s new EWM software. Committing now, to EWM, means that a rush of technically interesting projects will be coming your way. So are you our next SAP (e)WM Consultant?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS AN SAP (E)WM CONSULTANT?
- As SAP (e)WM Consultant you are involved in projects from start to finish: analysis, blueprinting, customizing, user documentation, training, go-live and hypercare.
- Depending on your seniority you coach junior colleagues.
- Projects happen in widely-differing sectors and industries.
- You will work both on ‘greenfield’ implementations and on change-over projects (an existing system is being replaced or updated by SAP EWM).
- Projects are always done in close cooperation with our customers. 60 to 70% of the time you work on the customer’s premises, to ensure customer proximity. The rest of the time you are more than welcome at one of our regional offices in Antwerp, Ghent, Kortrijk, Waver or Lummen. It is important to us too, that you get to know your delaware colleagues.
- The possibility of working abroad, but only if that appeals to you.
- Some projects that we are currently working on:
- Implementation of EWM at an international player in the building sector (a change-over project).
- Implementation of EWM at an international manufacturing company, including local and international reollouts.
- An EWM implementation at an international retail company, concurrently supported by a Belgian and a French team of delaware consultants.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE SAP (E)WM CONSULTANT?
- Either you already have 3 years+ experience within SAP WM and you want to transition to EWM or you already have a first SAP EWM experience. Either, you acquired this experience as an internal employee or external consultant.
- Are you fluent in Dutch or French and do you get your messages across loud and clear in English too?
- Not only are you experienced in customizing but you’re also able to understand the business- and warehousing needs of widely-differing clients in diverse sectors.
- You are to translate business needs to the right analysis / ICT architecture / implementation / documentation / and training.
- You share our vision and values. We are proud of our upstanding corporate culture with regular team meetings and teambuilding activities. We stand by for our core values: we take care of our employees and customers, we are dedicated, enterprising and respectful, and do everything in a positive team spirit.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
So come see us in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.