SAP Logistics Consultant
OUR VISION & OUR STORY
delaware is a key player in the fields of consultancy and business software package implementation services. What’s more, we are the current market leader in Belgium when it comes to SAP implementation. As a result of the investments and the continuous and close follow up of brand new SAP developments, delaware is a pioneer in its field. We pride ourselves on being one of the first companies to deliver the most up-to-date applications including S/4 Hana, Hybris Commerce, Cloud for Customer, Hana Cloud Portal, Integrated Business Planning, SuccessFactors and more.
Being part of delaware means becoming part of a dynamic, horizontal company culture that prides itself on taking care of its employees. We focus on end-to-end projects that challenge us and further develop our skills in the same way that we challenge our customers to step up to the next level, helping them become even better in areas where they already excel. As #peopleofdelaware, we truly put our core values into practice: we take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and do everything in a positive team spirit.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A SAP LOGISTICS CONSULTANT AT DELAWARE?
You will be part of one of our delaware SAP Operations team: an agile team of functional and technical specialists. We strive to provide high-quality, integrated and ergonomic solutions.
Here’s what you can expect:
- As a consultant, you will play a lead role in the delivery of SAP solutions, from analysis to go-live.
- Together with our sales teams, you will also play a significant role in the presales process. Your expertise reassures clients, as you provide answers to technical questions and demonstrate the solutions.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer. Our ready-to-use FASTTM solutions for various industries facilitate this further.
- You put your specialized logistics management knowledge, which you have gained throughout your career, to excellent use to serve your clients.
- You’re involved in every aspect of the implementation: you analyze the needs of your customers, which you translate into a blueprint and a technical design. Next, you take care of the implementation and configuration and organize training workshops and courses with the customer. From beginning to end you are at the helm, driving your projects forward!
- As an experienced consultant, you also assume the responsibility to mentor and coach less-experienced colleagues. Knowledge-sharing is a key success factor and you are happy to share your expertise with your more junior colleagues.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A DELAWARE SAP LOGISTICS CONSULTANT?
- Do you have 4 or more years of SAP Operations experience, either as a consultant or as an employee? Do you combine that with a solid background in logistics?
- Have you already delivered several SAP implementations in operations management? Can you carry out a blueprint analysis independently? Are you comfortable mentoring less experienced colleagues?
- Can you weigh up your customer’s business situation swiftly and translate it into clear functional solutions? Are you well-organized, a good communicator and service-oriented by nature?
- Are you a great communicator in French or Dutch with a good level of proficiency in English?
If that sounds like you, then we would love to meet you!
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life.
Are you keen to help us grow our SAP Operations teams? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!