Our vision & story
With digital innovation happening at the speed of light, our customers need information on planning, production, finance, procurement and sales at their fingertips. It’s the only way that they can adapt quickly and stay ahead of the pack. But we know from experience that it takes more than just tools and technologies to make your supply chain fit as a fiddle.
With our team of almost 40 people focusing only on finding the weakest links in the supply chain systems and processes of our customers – and coming up the right solutions, we’re the leading ERP expert on the Belgian market. Our customers like us because our consultants are more than PP consultants. They are supply chain consultants who see the bigger picture and make everything ready for the next-generation ERP system. A system that turns on accurate data that allows end-clients to better anticipate.
Are you the sharp mind our customers are looking for?
What will you be doing as SAP Supply Chain Planning consultant?
Ready to buckle up? You’ll have a very diverse list of things to do, if you ask us:
- Do you like to track projects from start to finish and see them evolve from theory into practice? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support. Just to give you an idea, most of our projects take about 10 months. That’s the amount of time you’ll need to translate what the business needs into a reliable and future-proof system.
- As a PP consultant, you keep the helicopter view over all processes of your customers, ranging from more tactical S&OP processes and operational MII processes, planning and production processes, to sales, procurement and finance processes. Your challenge? Coming up with a solution that joins the dots – read: one that is more than purely PP – and which allows your customers to make decisions for the future based on accurate data.
- And the best thing? You can always rely on the other SAP experts (think SD, MM, FI and CO) at delaware to help you do all of the above. Or one of the other 10-20 colleagues working on your project as well. You’re never on your own.
- You’ll gain insight into a broad range of manufacturing industries. Food? Check. Chemistry? Check. Life sciences and pharmaceuticals? Check. Engineering? Check. You name it, we have it.
- All aboard! We know that it takes time for businesses to adapt to new systems and processes. You’ll help us in explaining to all users involved that change is a good thing and helping them see all the perks of the new system.
- Being a bit of a whizz-kid who is always up to date with the latest trends and technologies, you’ll also see how the new ‘kids on the block’, like blockchain, IoT, AI and other innovative solutions, can play a role in optimizing all kinds of processes. Are you willing to make our product offering ready for the future as well?
We always work closely with our customers. You’ll often find us working on location. But, of course, just as often you’ll meet team members in one of delaware’s own offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Kortrijk, Wavre or Lummen.
Having a great atmosphere within the team and doing things together as a team is just as important. That’s why we have regular team meetings and team events. It’s how we keep learning from each other and exchange experiences.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP Supply Chain Planning consultant?
- Have you been working in SAP (PP, SCM, MII, APO/IBP), for at least two years? Perfect! Do you also know your way around in SAP MM, SD, BI or one of the other S&OP-related modules? If so, keep on reading!
- You don’t have that specific SAP knowledge but you know a thing or two – well, actually, a lot more – about other planning software in an ERP context, such as AS400? Or do you have (many) more years’ experience than what we mention above? Then please reach out to us, you are most welcome too. Preferably you have already been involved in the actual implementation of an ERP system.
- Are you an IT business analyst focusing on planning and production? Well, that’s something that will come in handy for this role.
- Can you – thanks to your experience in the field – quickly find the weak links in existing business processes? That’s great. Your insights from a business perspective will really make the difference in our team.
- Can you strip technical IT messages down to their essence and turn them into contemporary business language? Will you be able to explain everything to end-users too? Then you are the excellent communicator we are looking for.
- Are you fluent in Dutch or French and do you get your messages across loud and clear in English too?
Were you able to answer “yes” to most of the questions above? Then we would suggest meeting up for a cup of coffee or tea and have an informal chat to get to know each other.
Want to discover more?
Find out more about us on our website and blog.
You can also get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help us grow our SAP Supply Chain Planning team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you.