Our vision & story
We offer our customers long term service contracts to make sure their IT organization is responding to their continuous changing business requirements. We have built over 200 customer relationships, in different industries (chemical, food, manufacturing, …) making sure their ERP system remains the company’s engine, business oriented, adaptive and efficient!
Are you interested in a long term relationship with a customer? Is customer satisfaction your ultimate mission? Then come and join our delaware GLocal Services team!
What will you be doing as a SAP service coordinator?
- The SAP Service Coordinator works at the customers’ premises, this can be a half- or fulltime mission. This way you are able to better understand the problems and challenges our customer is facing. Beside this you are involved on other service activities within the GLocal Services Team.
- You are our customers’ point of contact for all SAP related issues. These can involve single user issues and/or issues at the application level. You asses the priority and business impact of the issue. You attempt try to solve it yourself. If not successful, you liaise with your delaware colleagues.
- You follow all requests from end-to-end, monitoring that a timely solution is found, within the agreed upon SLA’s.
- You are stress resistant and communicates clearly with all stakeholders.
- Technology is always changing. You monitor closely all SAP evolutions.
- You are the gatekeeper between delaware and the customer. You are member of the delaware GLocal services team and at the same time you establish a close working relationship with the customer.
- Today, we have offices in Gent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but mostly you will be working onsite at our customers in West and East-Flanders.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware SAP service coordinator?
- Do you have at least 2 years of experience in a SAP module (SD, MM, WM, PP, ... ) ? Do you want to learn about SAP PI and IDOCS?
- Are you a service minded professional, able to quickly connect and establish trust?
- Are you a strong communicator, able to organize your workload?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
In that case, come talk to us over a cup of coffee.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about delaware on our website. Or get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life! So come see us in Ghent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.