SAP Sourcing & Procurement Consultant (MM)
OUR VISION & OUR STORY
How many companies can you think of where you are actually encouraged to walk around with your head in the clouds? Probably not many – but we’re one of them! The cloud is where our delaware SAP consultants feel right at home, and rightly so. It’s no coincidence that delaware is Belgium’s biggest SAP implementation partner. Nevertheless, we have our feet planted firmly on the ground. After all, our customers depend on us to skillfully guide them through the transition of their procurement processes to S4/HANA in the cloud.
Do you want to be involved in a wide range of innovative SAP projects and take our own objectives and those of our customers to the next level?
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING AS A DELAWARE SOURCING & PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT?
- You see SAP MM as a means to optimize our customers’ processes, from procurement to planning & control and from inventory management to invoicing.
- As an experienced consultant, you don’t just translate the customer’s current processes into SAP, but you also use your expertise to question, explore and co-create new processes together with the customer.
- SAP MM doesn’t stand alone. Instead, you collaborate closely with various colleagues in one big team. This brings you into contact with SAP FICO, SD, PP and (e)WM, giving you excellent insight into the bigger picture and helping you to learn plenty of new things.
- Do you like to follow up on projects from start to finish? Then you’ve come to the right place. You are involved from analysis, blueprinting, customizing, documentation and training, up until the ‘go live’ and support.
- delaware SAP MM consultants are active in a broad range of sectors, from chemicals to heavy industry and even the food sector.
- Needless to say, you make a point of staying up to date on any new developments relating to SAP MM, the cloud and IT in general.
- Today, we have offices in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen, but mostly we work onsite at our customers, wherever they are in Belgium. So it does not really matter whether you are living in Limburg, Brussels, Gent, Bruges, Antwerp... It is highly likely we are implementing a SAP solution in your area right now.
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BECOME A SOURCING & PROCUREMENT CONSULTANT?
- If we are going to achieve all of these things, we will need seasoned SAP MM experts. Do you have at least 3 years’ experience? Have you already guided customers throughout end-to-end projects? And if you can also find your way around Ariba, that’s a big advantage
- Are you a team player who spontaneously takes colleagues under your wings and coaches them as necessary? If so, read on!
- Can you communicate fluently in Dutch or French as well as English?
- Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of positive team spirit.
WANT TO DISCOVER MORE?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog. You can get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life.
Are you keen to help us grow our Sourcing & Procurement team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!