OUR VISION & OUR STORY
To help as many SME's as possible quickly reach another level – that’s what we, as dynamic SAP consultants, strive to do day after day. After all, our SME clients want to keep pace with the latest digital advancements. By pre-configuring SAP modules in line with the needs of SMEs, we can deliver projects in record time that truly propel those companies forward.
In the meantime, all our new implementations are being built in S/4HANA, both on premise and in the cloud – because we, too, want to stay at the front of the pack.
Are you keen to contribute to the success of our SME customers?
If you enjoy direct contact and rapid results, then you could be perfect SAP-consultant material! What can you expect from us?
- As a dynamic SAP consultant for the SME market, you will join our 30-strong FAST team. It’s called ‘FAST’ because we complete high-quality SAP projects so quickly.
- The first step is always to get to know the customer well: what’s their business context? How are their processes currently organized? What are their concrete needs? And which modules are most suitable for meeting those needs without delay? This means you will spend a lot of time working client-side and also liaise with many different people from within the organization.
- We should point out that our customers regard us as a trusted advisor thanks to our extensive experience. Companies often adapt their processes based on the best practices we introduce them to. At the end of the day, we’re not simply executors; as consultants, our job is to ask the right critical questions.
- As a consultant you’re involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish (the documentation, trainings, ‘go live’ and support phase), so literally from A to Z.
- Our projects are primarily related to the finance, purchasing, sales, warehousing and production disciplines. You can specialize in two or more different functional areas in line with your own interests.
- To accelerate the implementation phase, our approach is based on industry-specific pre-configurations which account for around 80% of the total. We then customize the configuration of the remaining 20%. This pragmatic project methodology enables us to quickly escort SMEs into the SAP world.
- You will often be working on a couple of projects simultaneously, so you’re sure of plenty of variety. A typical project – from analysis to completion – takes between 8 and 11 months.
ACHIEVING SUCCESS TOGETHER
For us, success means that...
... our customers can work considerably more efficiently and effectively thanks to our SAP implementations.
... more and more customers are active on S/4HANA.
... we remain the undisputed leader within the SME market in terms of the speed and quality of our SAP implementations!
To achieve that, we also actively invest in your personal success. Within our company, you can carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities. That’s why we invest heavily in training, each and every consultant has a personal counselor and there are fun team activities on a monthly basis.
COME AND TALK TO US
Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as SAP consultant? Or have you been a key user for at least 5 years and are now interested in life as a consultant? Do you have a sound knowledge of SAP (and in particular of SAP’s logistics modules)? Are you pragmatic, hands-on and decisive? A born communicator (both in English and Dutch, and proficiency in French would be an added advantage) who can put themselves in the customer’s shoes with ease? And do our company values (caring, committed, enterprising, respectful, a positive team spirit) appeal to you?
If so, we’re keen to meet you. Send us your CV for screening. Then we’ll soon invite you in for a chat over a cup of tea or coffee.
FIND OUT MORE
You can find out more about delaware on our website and blog. That will also give you some sense of what it's like to work for us, although we're actually even nicer in real life!