Our vision & story
To help as many SME's as possible quickly reach another level – that’s what we, as dynamic SAP consultants, strive to do day after day. After all, our SME clients want to keep pace with the latest digital advancements. By pre-configuring SAP modules in line with the needs of SME's, we can deliver projects in record time that truly propel those companies forward.
In the meantime, all our new implementations are being built in S/4HANA, both on premise and in the cloud – because we, too, want to stay at the front of the pack.
Are you keen to contribute to the success of our SME customers?
What will you be doing as a Consultant for the SME market?
What can you expect from us?
- As a dynamic SAP consultant for the SME market, you will join our FAST team. It’s called ‘FAST’ because we complete high-quality SAP projects so quickly.
- The first step is always to get to know the customer well: what’s their business context? How are their processes currently organized? What are their concrete needs? And which modules are most suitable for meeting those needs without delay? This means you will spend a lot of time working client-side and also liaise with many different people from within the organization.
- We should point out that our customers regard us as a trusted advisor thanks to our extensive experience. Companies often adapt their processes based on the best practices we introduce them to. At the end of the day, we’re not simply executors; as consultants, our job is to ask the right critical questions.
- As a consultant you’re involved from the start (the analysis and blueprinting phase), throughout the implementation (the development and customizing phase) and right through to the finish (the documentation, trainings, ‘go live’ and support phase).
- Our projects are primarily related to the finance, purchasing, sales, warehousing and production disciplines. You can specialize in two or more different functional areas in line with your own interests.
- To accelerate the implementation phase, our approach is based on industry-specific pre-configurations which account for around 80% of the total. We then customize the configuration of the remaining 20%. This pragmatic project methodology enables us to quickly escort SMEs into the SAP world.
- You will often be working on a couple of projects simultaneously, so you’re sure of plenty of variety. A typical project – from analysis to completion – takes between 8 and 11 months.
delaware has its offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk and Lummen. You’ll either work from one of these, surrounded by your colleagues, or meet with your customers onsite, who’ll appreciate the close cooperation.
Achieving success together
For us, success means that:
- our customers can work considerably more efficiently and effectively thanks to our SAP implementations.
- more and more customers are active on S/4HANA.
- we remain the undisputed leader within the SME market in terms of the speed and quality for our SAP implementations.
To achieve that, we also actively invest in your personal success. Within our company, you can carve out your own growth path in line with your interests and capabilities.
Come and talk to us
Do you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as SAP consultant?
- Or do you have a good practical knowledge on logistics or finance processes e.g. as an ERP implementation consultant, supply chain consultant/coordinator/manager, accountant, controller, ERP key user, ... ?
- Are you pragmatic, hands-on and decisive? A born communicator both in English and Dutch or French?
- Are you flexible in regard to working in a project based environment?
Do our company values appeal to you? We take care of our employees and customers, we are committed, enterprising and respectful, and we do everything based on a sense of team spirit.
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about delaware on our website and blog. That will also give you some sense of what it's like to work for us, although we're actually even nicer in real life!
Are you keen to help u grow our SAP FAST team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we'll get to meet each other soon!