Our vision & story
To improve the business results of companies by increasing the productivity and efficiency of their employees. That’s our goal as Microsoft consultants.
Our weapons of choice? Office 365 and its ecosystem.
Our playing field? Medium to large companies in every conceivable industry in the Belgian regions.
As absolute experts, we always deploy the most recent Microsoft technologies. Are you the technical whizz consultant who helps us grow? Then join the 40+ colleagues of delaware’s Digital Workplace Team!
What will you be doing as an Office 365 Sharepoint technical consultant?
If writing source code within the Microsoft cloud solutions is your cup of tea, then you’ve come to the right place.
- After gaining the necessary understanding of the customer’s reality, you translate the functional blueprint (written by your functional colleagues) into a technical architecture/solution.
- That’s the basis for your development and implementation work. But know that you stay involved throughout the project implementation cycle, even after the go-live.
- You’re guaranteed a varied role: our customers’ projects revolve around topics as diverse as collaboration, digital workplace, BOTs, artificial intelligence, ERP integrations, business intelligence to name but a few, building responsive web applications or mobile applications with the latest technologies as Azure, React, SPFx.
- From time to time, you might be designing integrations with other solutions. Here, your architectural skills will come in handy.
- You also support your Sales colleagues during the presales process, contributing to the rapid growth of our team.
- As an IT consultant, you ensure that you stay up-to-date on the latest technologies in your field.
Do you have what it takes to become a delaware Office 365 Sharepoint technical consultant?
Do you have what it takes to become a technical Microsoft consultant? Let’s see…
- Do you have 3+ years’ of experience in SharePoint 2013/2016 and proven expertise in Office 365?
- Have you already experimented with one or more of the following SharePoint third-party tools: Nintex, ShareGate, etc.?
- Do you have some knowledge of Microsoft Azure, React, SPFx?
- Do you have some understanding of the general Microsoft solutions and how they can work together?
- Are you a strong communicator, both in French or Dutch + English?
- And do our company values (caring, committed, enterprising, respectful, a positive team spirit) appeal to you?
Even if you don't check all the boxes, we'd like to meet you. Come over for a coffee and chat!
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about delaware on our website. Or get a sense of what it’s like to work for us here, but we’re even nicer in real life! So come see us in Ghent, Antwerp, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen.