Our vision & story
Our ‘Mobile, Web & IoT’ team combines years of experience in .NET with the eagerness of a start-up to keep on learning, create new and innovative solutions and bring projects to a successful conclusion. We are a tightly-knit team of easy-going, yet highly motivated developers, working in a free and relaxed environment. Our expertise lies in mobile applications, streaming analytics, and IoT, but we always keep the door open to what the latest .NET coding technology might bring.
Eager to create innovative solutions in mobile, web and IoT? Keep on reading!
What will you be doing as a .net developer?
Are you passionate about creating cutting-edge applications? Does your heart skip a beat when you read how we work? Then you’re what we’re looking for!
- Make new features on top of running ERPs rather than on SQL databases, for instance:
o A visual and user-friendly drag and drop plan board, based on a heavy SAP production planning interface, a useful treat for the eyes!
- Co-create with our customers: we find innovative solutions together with our customers in end-to-end projects. Co-innovate APIs from start to finish, using techniques such as automated testing, continuous integration and delivery, and service based integration.
- Take responsibility, share the risk: you provide and implement solutions while freely giving your input on how we structure and work. We believe in agile and scrum, but in the heat of the battle we aim for the most pragmatic way of working together.
- Learn to fly, we’ll catch you when you fall: you can always fall back on the .NET experience of your colleagues, who will teach you the necessary skills during internal trainings, team meetings, e-learnings and conferences. You can grow as a .NET developer.
- On average, we work part-time from our offices in Gent, Antwerpen, Wavre, Kortrijk or Lummen and part-time at the customer’s location. This way we can guarantee connectedness with the team and proximity to the customer, the best of both worlds!
Do you have what it takes to be a delaware .net developer?
Let’s see if you can tick off some of the boxes in the following list:
- Passionate about .NET software development and well-structured software code? Show us your experience or interest in .NET Core, Web API, Entity Framework Core, Azure … and we’ll be happy to teach you everything we know!
- Do you have what it takes to be a great consultant? Customer centricity is key: understand their mind-set and co-create the best possible solutions.
- Do you love to work independently and take ownership for your solutions? In our team you can develop your own ideas, unlock your full potential and grow to an Architect (technical) or PM position.
- Fluent in English and Dutch? Great! These are important skills as most of the communication with customers will be in English.
Were you nodding while reading these questions? Did you feel like you could check a lot of the boxes?
Even if you couldn’t say YES to all of them, we would still like to meet you!
Want to discover more?
You can find out more about us on our website and blog.
Are you keen to help us grow our 'Mobile, web & IOT' team? Click the Apply Now button below and hopefully we’ll get to meet each other soon!
Is there anything that we forgot to tell you? Do you have questions about this vacancy or in general? Please feel free to contact us by e-mail, we really want to hear from you!